Methanol Sources

Texas gn

Jan 14, 2011
San Antonio
Is it the same stuff as M1? Are there many variations of this stuff? I guess I am just a little gun shy of using something that is different….but it is most likely the same stuff with a different suppliers name on the can. I might try a 5 gallon first then move to the big jug.

robzombie

Is it the same stuff as M1? Are there many variations of this stuff? I guess I am just a little gun shy of using something that is different….but it is most likely the same stuff with a different suppliers name on the can. I might try a 5 gallon first then move to the big jug.
I don't know what M1 is made of but I would think that it's all the same as the stuff I bought is advertised as {
205 lt of methanol for the production of BIO DIESEL
pure 99.9% This item is VIRGIN GRADE And supplied in Steel Drum.
This will allow you to make around 1000 litres of biodiesel. As this item is a hazardous chemical, this item will be delivered by Hazmat Chemical courier.}

shine1stang

Jan 11, 2010
in the western Kentucky area (paducah) got to midwest terminal, i paid like 2.75/gallon
plus the 12 cent service charge if you use a debit card instead of cash.... LOL

robzombie

I will give an update, They called me because I didn't get charged shipping when I ordered.

The skinny of it, $99 in shipping, but they took $50 off the cost of the 55 gal. drum because it was there mistake so I still bought it at a total cost of $224 to the door.

Not a great deal, but still the cheapest I can find in my area.

x96283

Mar 18, 2013
Ewa Beach HI
Hahahahahaha... just for giggles:

Ron's Performance
Sand Island Access Road
Honolulu, HI

Renegade Racing Fuels Methanol, 5 gal
$73.00 with military discount

Top Bottom