Cromwell, CT 06416

5 Gallon drum of VP M1 $59.95

VP Branded Station
711 Hwy 49 S Richland, MS 39218

VP Branded Station
1150 Hwy 44 East McComb, MS 39648

5 gallon drum of VP M1 Methanol $57.95

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston area - I just called Dennis K Burke in Chelsea, MA and they ask $72 for a 5 gallon pail of Renegade Methanol.

McMullen oil Co.
11965 49th st n.
Clearwater Fl, 33762
(727) 573-0016

VP racing fuels distributor. Sells 5gal can M-1 Methanol and as of this writing it costs $35.75 for 5 gal.

Boston area - I just called Dennis K Burke in Chelsea, MA and they ask $72 for a 5 gallon pail of Renegade Methanol.

Wow!! Rip.... OFF!!

$25+ tax/ 5 gal here at my local meth dealer. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Columbus Energy in Swansea MA - $8.50/gallon, minimum 2 gallons.

with typical daily driving, how long would a 55gal drum last? Reason I ask is if methanol in the drum, once open and not used quickly enough, will degrade, go bad or get less potent over time.

with typical daily driving, how long would a 55gal drum last? Reason I ask is if methanol in the drum, once open and not used quickly enough, will degrade, go bad or get less potent over time.
55 gallons? Would probably last you 5 years or more.

Pretty much treat it like rubbing alcohol in your medicine cabinet. Alky never goes bad. Keep it clean, keep it from evaporating, and put the cap on when your done.

55 gallons? Would probably last you 5 years or more.

Pretty much treat it like rubbing alcohol in your medicine cabinet. Alky never goes bad. Keep it clean, keep it from evaporating, and put the cap on when your done.
So who wants to split a 55gal drum with me?

I have a 55 gallon drum and sell it in St Paul, MN.
That's a haul for me to get to you and back for refills ;)
Maybe I should get a 55gal drum and sell it locally to fellow car nuts and track junkies...hmmm?!
Although, not to keen on liability if someone does something goofy with it... ughh.

anyone know closest place to central illinois to buy Methanol ? i used to have a place but they arent there anymore

5gal = $63.60 out the door price.

Attachments

• 20190923_174228.jpg
    20190923_174228.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13