Michael Jackson rushed to hospital for reported cardiac arrest

Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson
Prosecutors Want Former Child Star to Testify Against 'King of Pop'
Feb. 10, 2005

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson - ABC News

I have plenty of doubts about MJ but in the context of the world, everyone sleeping in one bed is relatively common. Many contries have small houses with only one bedroom. All the colonial homes around here had only on bed for the whole family. There's nothing perverted to having your kids come bounce on the bed early on the weekends to wake you up and tell you some story or dream they had or lay down with them to read a story at night. Geez. It's kind of weird that there is some paranoia about men and children in general now. Everywhere you turn men are protrayed as some kind of predator or or dummy that can't do anything for themselves. Makes you afraid to even say hi to a kid. It's really sad. Growing up we always knew about "bad men" but now it's in your face with every man suspect.

Your taking what I said completely wrong, that or your extremely naive. I'm not talking about your own kids getting in bed with you, are you for real? I'm talking about a black man who does everything possible to look like a white women, lived in an amusement park, had a pet monkey that he dressed up to look like himself and had one very disturbing child hood. And your saying that it's ok for him to let your son or daughter come over and sleep with him in his bed, alone?

If that's the case then you must live in a bubble, in a closest.

Your taking what I said completely wrong, that or your extremely naive. I'm not talking about your own kids getting in bed with you, are you for real? I'm talking about a black man who does everything possible to look like a white women, lived in an amusement park, had a pet monkey that he dressed up to look like himself and had one very disturbing child hood. And your saying that it's ok for him to let your son or daughter come over and sleep with him in his bed, alone?

If that's the case then you must live in a bubble, in a closest.

What does what he look like or his race have to do with anything? He did not get to do the normal childhood things. That was the whole reason for Neverland, all the things he wanted as a child on his own property. He was kind enough to let others enjoy the place and didn't charge them a thing. Is he the first to have a pet other than a dog or cat...NO?! First to dress up a pet...NO! First child star to have a money hungry abusive parent...NO! You obviously don't know much about him or the reason he did things. Pronto is making valid points. Maybe you're just too close minded to see them.:eek:

Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson
Prosecutors Want Former Child Star to Testify Against 'King of Pop'
Feb. 10, 2005

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson - ABC News

There are a lot of freshmen high school teachers that should be expecting an a$$ beating fom him then.:eek:

Is it only me that thinks he was way over rated??? Maybe that style of music is just not my cup'o'tea.

What does what he look like or his race have to do with anything? He did not get to do the normal childhood things. That was the whole reason for Neverland, all the things he wanted as a child on his own property. He was kind enough to let others enjoy the place and didn't charge them a thing. Is he the first to have a pet other than a dog or cat...NO?! First to dress up a pet...NO! First child star to have a money hungry abusive parent...NO! You obviously don't know much about him or the reason he did things. Pronto is making valid points. Maybe you're just too close minded to see them.:eek:

You had to pull the race card didn't you?

It was a reference to how he has transformed himself into something opposite of what the Good Lord made him.

Anyway, I'm not here for this crap. He's dead, who cares.

One last thing though, if that was one of your kids he did those supposed things too, I think you would have a different opinion of him.:wink:

X 7,456,898

At least I'm not alone! The music world has lost better, such as: :Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, John Bonham, etc.. that were all in their prime. MJ was a has been and in my opinion is a never was. There are many great people that die everyday that go unnoticed to the public...it just cracks me up how many people care about this weirdo. To each their own I guess.

I am suprised at some of the things I am reading. I wouldn't wish death on anyone. Not even my worst enemy. He was still a father, brother and someones son. I expected a little more respect from this site. As far as the kid comments, I never saw it happen nor did any of you. All the accusations seem to surface when the so called victims were looking for cash.

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU NO ONE HAS FU&KEN PROOF THAT HE WAS A KID TOUCHER PEOPLE NEED TO STOP GOING BY WHAT THE MEDIA AND EVERYONE SAYS THAT IS WHY WHERE SO FU%KED UP IN THE HEAD.

You had to pull the race card didn't you?

It was a reference to how he has transformed himself into something opposite of what the Good Lord made him.

Anyway, I'm not here for this crap. He's dead, who cares.

One last thing though, if that was one of your kids he did those supposed things too, I think you would have a different opinion of him.:wink:

LMAO! Out of my complete reply to your post, that was the only thing you responded to! I'm asking you, what did his appearance or race had to do with the child molester accusations? You said it not me dude. I figured you'd respond the way you did. :biggrin:

Still in all, I can agree to disagree with any of you guys and not hold a grudge or take it personal. Gnbrett, Kevin B, Tommynos, Johndeergn, Sgrim, Rmar, Chopped39... :cool: people!! Off to another thread...:)

The law typically favors the person with less $$$, so you typically settle out of court. My $0.02

Are you kidding me????????? This guy settled out of court for 25mill+.... That says guilty in anyones book. Somebody accuses you of this stuff and your a public figure like MJ ... you go to court and you fight it with every dime you have.... and after paying 25+mill ... you definatly don't get yourself into the same situation again.... unless you have a problem.:confused:

I used to be mad that the parents settled out of court but after the fact.... it was the right thing to do. Michael has lived a life of hell since he did that. He was shunned by most people and it destroyed his image in the eyes of rational people.

Although any parent that would even dream of leaving him alone with a child after the first case has to be suspect which I believe is a big reason why jurors didn't convict on the second case.

YouTube - Katt Williams on Michael Jackson

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU NO ONE HAS FU&KEN PROOF THAT HE WAS A KID TOUCHER PEOPLE NEED TO STOP GOING BY WHAT THE MEDIA AND EVERYONE SAYS THAT IS WHY WHERE SO FU%KED UP IN THE HEAD.

I do not have proof that the Titanic sunk either but I am pretty sure it did:rolleyes:

Mj

MAN I cant see how some of these board members could take it to this level about Mike,if he did touch kids,at the end of the day we still have a forgiving GOD and he still has a mother who loves him so show some respect, only God knows where he will be hell or heaven so let up ...:cool: :cool:

Naw, I'm pretty sure he's burning in hell, right where he belongs.

I love all these MJ appologists. LOL! We got them after the OJ farce, as well. ;)

Botton line is no one will ever really know whether or not MJ touched little boys or not. But the fact that he has unlimited funds to hire the worlds best attorneys yet didn't and settled vs. fighting pretty much sums up his quilt.

If he was truly innocent he would have put up a fight. I'm sure he was told that if he settles people will assume he was quilty and his reputation would be tarnished forever.

Your referring to a hanis act like child molestion not shop lifting. Innocent and infamous people with unlimited resources don't settle, they fight with everything they have.

He will simply be remembered as a "Freak" and little else.

I don't know if he was guilty of the things he was accused of, but i like to think he wasn't or atleast it was never proven.

When people like him who have that much money there will always be scammers out to find a way to swindle from them,even to the point of putting their children in a situation where it will be his word against theirs.I don't think MJ had a true value of money,so i could see him settling out of court instead of going to trial and having a child testify against him whether or not the charges were true, i don't think he would want to put them through that kind of experience.

MJ was an entertainer and millions of people had a good time watching / listening to him perform, no matter what some thought about him.

John :smile:

I agree whitehot1,

I know everyone has there own opinion but i only wish i could have been fortunate enough to see him in concert, as someone already said, no denying he was one of the best entertainers ever. I know i won't see another one like him ( not in my lifetime ). R.I.P -MJ.