Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials Raised White

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Ok Im looking for a good set of Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials with Raised white letters. Ive only seen a set of these tires once so i know at sometime they must have been avaliable with the raised white letters. They were on ebay a few months ago size 235/60/15. These definately were drag radials not just regular MT tires. Anyone ever see these or know someone that has these still? I'm in the market for some. Let me know what you know or got. Thanks

no they were the drag radials. not the slicks or et street with the three for lines in the middle. they were drag radials with harder outside wall and the tread lines curve on the edges. like i said i never saw ones like these before. the raised white part had"mickey thompson" all in white. not just MT. wish i would of saved a picture of these.

yeah i could do that but i would rather have geniune raised whites for my monte. black walls dont look quite as good. these mt tires are not the indy series either. i knew i should have made the 6 hour trip to get them. looks like one of a kind. they almost looked like stock radials from the side.

Oh I see u want them for ur Monte. I get it. Someone must have painted their own cause I have never seen them available from MT or any distributor of MT. Maybe one of the classic car sites offer them possibly as a retro look. What size were they?

If you really know what you seen it was deff a modified tire. I have the Hoosier DR's on my TTA with the white letters inside for stealth :D

These tires did not look modified at all. No chalk/paint filled in letter. The letters were raised almost like BFG radials. I know the Mickey Thompson DR have black walled letters but they are not raised so painting the letters would not be an option to look right anyways. The guy that was selling them had them on some crappy beat up centerlines. He had them on a trashed 350cutlass so i doubt he spent any $$ to have them modded or retread. The guy really didn't even know much about the MT Dr just seen that people hooked good with them. I'm gonna do some more research. I know they had to have made these at sometime. I had close up pictures of these too.

yep....... lookin for some for the Monte GNBrett:biggrin:

2Quick2B6... i was thinking about the Hoosiers, it might be my only option for raised whites. I def want to keep the stock look to my car, steel wheels and all:smile:

MR go fast.... They were not the Mickey Thompson sportman tires either. I saw these at the time the guy was selling the raised white Mickey Thompson Drag Radials. I was going to put the sportsman's on the front of my car. It would have been a real close match as them Drag Radials had real similar raised white letters. I'm really kickin myself for not swipping them up if no one has ever seen any raisedwhite Drag Radials. I'm trying to get a hold of the seller that had them, im sure he still has pictures of these. You guys think im nuts! I know what i saw though, im sticking to it:biggrin:

You guys think im nuts! I know what i saw though, im sticking to it:biggrin:
...................U said it not me lol. I wanted to do something similar years ago but I was gonna use a stencil and paint BFGoodrich on a set of M&H racemasters then run them on my old Z28. I thought I would be able to get a boat load of races if everyone thought I was on regular radials. Goodluck in ur search.