You can type here any text you want

monroe sensatrac front and rear shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
anyone interested? shoot me an offer. They are in good condition and ride great. I'm removing them because I'm buying some bilsteins from a friend.

for the lesabre owners

the rears work on these cars also.

No one wants to make an offer huh? when I take them off I'll put them high on the shelf witht he rest of my spare parts:)

same situation here and thinking about the Bilsteins, did they make a difference?

The only reason I got the bilsteins is because they were DIRT CHEAP. I haven't got a chance to drive the car. It's a humongous mudhole swamp where I live from all the snow melting.

The only reason I got the bilsteins is because they were DIRT CHEAP. I haven't got a chance to drive the car. It's a humongous mudhole swamp where I live from all the snow melting.

Yay for mud! HAHAHA!!!!! The roads are clean but the alley behind my house looks like a swamp. Ohh the joys of living in the north!

You guys haven't been stuck in your own driveway yet. Ask me how fun that was. My land lord had to push my car out and I got stuck trying to get to work the next morning. You have no idea how much rain we've gotten in the last 2 months. :frown: We're expecting more tomorow and the pond is full to overflowing.:mad:

Back