You can type here any text you want

More than one use for a stock intercooler!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. I needed some sort of aftercooler to make it easier to keep water out of the my homemade compressor and lines. So this is what I did. I was skeptical if it would hold that much pressure, but it works pretty darn good. :)

SDC10415.jpg

SDC10416.jpg

SDC10417.jpg

SDC10418.jpg

LMFAO, you have to be ****ting me. you have way to much free time

LMFAO, you have to be ****ting me. you have way to much free time

Nope. 200+ degree air being cooled down to ambient before my dryer equals nice dry air. Works better than my buddies $2000 Ingersol, which does not have a cooler BTW.

:p

Remember that guy on here that used a stock intercooler sitting in a cooler of icewater? His HVAC bailed on him last summer. Cooled the whole living area.

Nice work John. I still might need a cage built for a leMons racer. You interseted?

You need to post this in the fabrication section. I agree about funny but it's a great idea.

It's nothing worth posting in the fab section. Just a jerry rigged air compressor. But hey, it was gonna go to the scrap yard anyway, so I figured what the hell.

Dan, when you you need it by, what sort of cage for these Lemons cars?. send me the rules.

Back