Moroso June 7

laz

Tso Racing 2010
I like to know if any buick`s are going to the track friday the 7th. I got a friend with a diesel dually that wants to race a buick rolling. He an ex mustang owner and hates buicks so if any one on this board is going please reply . I tryed getting Alex to race but his brake`s where messed up let me know Laz

Their's no way that thing will beat Alex from a roll. Never. I took a ride in Alex's car the other day and hooooollllly sh!t that things fast.

Get ready for June 14! I want to go up with you to see if we can make this thing move. I would go this friday but I'm broke :rolleyes: . I'll give you a call.

Later

Originally posted by laz
I like to know if any buick`s are going to the track friday the 7th. I got a friend with a diesel dually that wants to race a buick rolling. He an ex mustang owner and hates buicks so if any one on this board is going please reply . I tryed getting Alex to race but his brake`s where messed up let me know Laz

LMAO.

An ex-stang owner, who hates buicks, and builds a 1 ton truck to try to compete with buicks?:confused: What kind of crack do you guys smoke down there in Miami, it must be some good stuff.:D I may be up there with a friends ls1 this friday. I'm not sure if I will be driving my car up to the track though.

Laz, you sell your car yet? If not, why not race him in your car, or line him up with Orlando, Gabby, etc. If you can't line him with any1 have him come up to broward on a friday night(towers) and Ill run him, but I don't do charity work anymore, so if he is that cocky and confident, tell him bring a 50 spot with him.

Alex

The guy is a friend of mine i told you the night your brakes died he wanted to race you for 1000 dollars i told your dad and you guys said no. I can`t race him he is a good friend he tow`s me to the track. I know this sounds crazy but he wants to race if you bring too fast a car there no point in racing he had a nine second street renagade mustang he knows gabby,and the other guys from miami and what times they run. He said he will race a street buick in street trim and beat it . I would like to see a race that`s all ! btw. a dually weighs 7000 lbs that`s 3 and a half tons and Alex i am not pick on you just that he said he would race you that night he saw your car he has been on this web site before and read some post so he knows you car has run elevans so he may not want race anymore. Laz

Originally posted by laz
The guy is a friend of mine i told you the night your brakes died he wanted to race you for 1000 dollars i told your dad and you guys said no. I can`t race him he is a good friend he tow`s me to the track. I know this sounds crazy but he wants to race if you bring too fast a car there no point in racing he had a nine second street renagade mustang he knows gabby,and the other guys from miami and what times they run. He said he will race a street buick in street trim and beat it . I would like to see a race that`s all ! btw. a dually weighs 7000 lbs that`s 3 and a half tons and Alex i am not pick on you just that he said he would race you that night he saw your car he has been on this web site before and read some post so he knows you car has run elevans so he may not want race anymore. Laz

Fair enough Laz. I'll race the guy for fun, in street trim if he still wants to. :rolleyes: I was not sure how much the dually weighed so excuse my ignorance on that one.

Alex

Get from behind the keyboard

Alright guys, let's set this thing up and get it going. I would like to see this interesting :rolleyes: race while it happens. I would also like to record and post this here if it's o.k. with both parties. Screw it, even if it's not, I'll still post it for some laughs. :D

Hey Laz, you think you can find a school bus for me to race. A big yellow one.... with duals... It's got to be fast if it's got duals you know.

I want to race a Cheese wagon!! :D :D :D :D :D

:p

Yeah, um Alex's car and my car are slow without race gas, um yeah thats the ticket!!!

" I would also like to record and post this here if it's o.k. with both parties."

You can ride along and record if you want. :D

"Yeah, um Alex's car and my car are slow without race gas, um yeah thats the ticket!!!"

Yup, my car is a sled without race fuel. I think im going to get my ass whooped. :rolleyes:

Alex

I actually can't remember the last time I had race gas in my car. I don't think I've ran the car with the 54 on race gas. Hmmm, may have to try that one of these days.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
I actually can't remember the last time I had race gas in my car. I don't think I've ran the car with the 54 on race gas. Hmmm, may have to try that one of these days.

I think that str8 c-16 may be overkill for certain applications with these cars. Jeff explained his theory on this topic to me one day, and it made sense. Basically, he thinks that unless the car is deep in the 10's str8 c-16 is to much octane and the car will even be slower since the car will not burn the gas as efficiently as pump fuel. IMHO my car feels faster on a mix of pump/race gas/and alky then on str8 race gas.

Alex

I was able to push my car to the point that it knocked on c116, so anything less and I would have probably blown it. I am only able to run about 25 lbs with pure 93 and alky, and 26-27 with a little xylene or 100 octane. From my understanding my turbo likes 28-30 lbs so to do that I will have to go to c116. Once I get it lined out and start getting some mph out of it, I'll drop some 116 in there and make a bonzi pass and see if I can't squeek out a 10.99 at around 30 psi.

Ok here the deal he said he would look the car over make the race rules there . It has to be from a roll about 30 mph or so till 110 or whoever is ahead at top speed . I know his truck is fast but it`s not an elevan second vehicle but he will still race if you spot him a little we can put a few buck on it. I know this sound fishy but he said he would do it if not friday how about fudds on saturday night you guy let me know. btw. I got a buddy that wants to try out his buick on straight pump gas maybe if the dually guy can`t make it he could run one of you guys . Laz

"street buick in street trim from a roll of 30, and he will look the car over before he makes the rules?"

gosh, where can I sign up for that? (sarcasm)

Is the truck naturally aspriated? No turbo? No supercharger? No nitrous? Stock rearend?

The other day on I-95, a Z06 pulled on me from 75-120MPH. Why? Becuase the Z06 was made for that and my car wasn't. Our

cars run best in the 1/4 mile; when they leave the line after building boost on race gas and slicks with a big turbo,

adjustable wastegate, alchy, and race chip. So this guy wants to race what? Is that like me saying I can beat a 9 second

hayabusa if he gives me a four second headstart? lol...

Is this guy saying that he won't race a buick from a dead stop? He won't race a car with slicks or race gas? What about the

boost? What boost can we run on "street trim"?

But seriously...I have a stock turbo, stock block (stock cam, etc), 93 chip, "street" tires (NOT drag radials, I drive

in the rain), and I have NEVER ran race gas. All I have is Alchy. Is THAT good enough?

BTW, Roy already told me that this guy beat him from a roll...so I don't know what he is after...:rolleyes: :confused:

whatever..

This guy with this truck sounds like a typical ford owner.:rolleyes: He wants to make rules, he wants land, etc...Funny part is, if I run this guy, and he wants to run from a roll, thats fine, but since he is taking my advantage of launching the living sh)it out of him away, I'm going to turn up the boost and run him on the same tune i waxed a turbo porsche on from a roll.(40-130) ;) And for added insult, just for this guy being ignorant enough to even think he is in my league, im going to walk on him so bad he is going to be a dot in my rearview.

The details on the race with roys bolt-on street car were, Roy was on 14 psi, which if thats a strictly bolt on car, at that boost level the car may run 105-108 traps, which this truck is suppose to be running or close to it.

I won't be out at all this upcoming sat night since i will be watching the tyson fight., but after that we can arrange the details, seems like there is more then a few of us on here that a willing to run this guy, including myself.

Alex

What a joke!

This guy sounds like a ricer! He builds a 7,000lb dually truck to run with buicks:confused: Then just like a ricer he wants to go from a roll and he wants to handicapp the buick with low boost. Meanwhile he must be running over 50lbs of boost and from what I've heard those guys also use propane injection or nitrous, so what the hell is this clown trying to prove??!!:rolleyes: He should have kept the 9 second mustang because now he's been reduced to being a ricer with a tow truck!!!:eek: Maybe, Alex should just give him the block and the move and then he'll be happy:p :eek: LMAO;) :D

Yeah, it sounds like he wants the rules all set up for his advantage, yet he is the one calling people out. Next thing you know he will want you to be towing a car or have at least 500 lbs of ballast in the car.

Street racing is run what you brung. If you didn't bring enough too bad. Otherwise your going to spend 2 hours setting up the rules.

Laz, don't you have a turbo diesel that would be more of a fair race?

Good Lord you guys are rough . I said you run your street trim boost fuel is up to you . If broke out my buick with c-16 on slicks and wanted to race i would not put conditions on who i was racing but this is a vehicle you tow your race car with not race cars with. This guy has friends with cars too you want to race an is-300 with 600 rwhp rolling i think you might pass on that one . I just want a fair race for you and him . I have a buick with the same parts you have you wanna run 1/4 mile that`s another story. We race in miami all the time then shoot the **** after the race`s no headaches just fun you guys are not John Force and race a living so lighten up ! LAZ

Originally posted by laz
. This guy has friends with cars too you want to race an is-300 with 600 rwhp rolling i think you might pass on that one .

Why rolling? Rolling is for babies who can't launch their car, if this guy wants to go from a dig, i have another buick that will be a hand full for him.

As for the truck, ill run him on my daily driven tune. (Red's 93 chip, 18-21 psi, on alky) Thats the way i drive my car everyday. Just for sh)its and giggles, Since he wants to stipulate rules.

How bad did this truck pull Roy's beater? 1 car or two cars??

Alex