Moser vs strange c clip eliminators

GBGN1

stroked
Years ago I installed I believe the mosers but don't remember. I'm looking at going through another diff build. Going with the
Obvious 30 spline eaton. The axles/ eliminators are next . What are everybody using? Moser or the street strange? Part #'s would be great.

1 set of Mosers. A bastard seal carrier arrangement required a special tool to disassemble/repair.
Put the Strange in the next car...No issues.

Just go ford ends and call it good

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Running strange 30 spline c-clip eliminators with the tapered roller bearing for street use. Love them no issues to date!

Running strange 30 spline c-clip eliminators with the tapered roller bearing for street use. Love them no issues to date!

What are you doing for wheels? I just talked to the sales guy at strange there and with the alloy axles you can only get 1/2 wheel studs for there axles.

What's everyone doing with this? I've got billet specialties street star blacks on it.

Last edited:
1 set of Mosers. A bastard seal carrier arrangement required a special tool to disassemble/repair.
Put the Strange in the next car...No issues.

Moser's have been revamped. I don't know what the differences are but I never had a issue with the old ones on my car (many miles and passes), I now have the new and improved ones but very little use thus far.

What are you doing for wheels? I just talked to the sales guy at strange there and with the alloy axles you can only get 1/2 wheel studs for there axles.

What's everyone doing with this? I've got billet specialties street star blacks on it.
1/2" wheel studs should work with those rims. You can always call them to confirm but I'm running 1/2" studs with Ion rims and they work fine.

All I did was buy 1/2" lug nuts to fit my wheels. I measured the wheel thickness to get the shoulder length of lug correct. Running Centerline Convo Pros on my car.

Just got done with putting mine back together (ten minuets ago). I went with Moser axels and C-clip elimators.

Depending what diameter axels you go with is which part number you need.

If stock diameter( 1.400 inch ), you need part number 9200.

If you go with the 30-spline, large bearing ( 1.510 inch ), you will need part number 9000.

I have a set of the larger I will make you a deal on if you are going that way. I used one of them in mocking them up which helped greatly.

It is a bunch of work and if I do it again (and rules permit), I would go with a ford rear end.

All I did was buy 1/2" lug nuts to fit my wheels. I measured the wheel thickness to get the shoulder length of lug correct. Running Centerline Convo Pros on my car.

Have a up close pic of the rear rims? Thanks

I went 30 spline mosers,Easton true Trac , strange c clip elimnators
IMG_3054.JPG
IMG_3053.JPG

and the moser axle worked with the strange eliminator? ok what moser axles you have

If your only going from the 12mm by 1.5 factory studs to 1/2-20, they will fit without any wheel mods.

If you go with 5/8-18, you will

If you install the long studs you will need to do that before you put them in the housing

thanks MIke! Ill get the axle / eliminator kit from strange and be done with it.

Yes I did have follow the instructions and drill the I'm sorry mine are moser c clip eliminators not strange . My bad
8969842290587fb0e225c4051026775b.jpg
2d58fdcae35f69466e2529ce0207f6cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk