You can type here any text you want

moter running rough

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rob1987gn

i am at a loss here. my gn will not idle when it is cold it will stall out.second after it warms up it runs really rich and idles rough.third it bucks when i floor it really bad and the rpm gauge and boost max out and car goes nowhere. please help thanks:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

B4 u..

go ballistic, how about posting some scan data??
You DO have a scan tool, fuel pressure gauge, vom, basic hand tools, and have taken the time to do some reading about the car, right?
"moter"??????????????????:D

Need more info. 1st guess is the Maf. Give it a rap with a a screwdriver while idling and see if it stumbles.

I agree with Chuck...without some data...it's a shot in the dark.

You could do what we found worked in the "early" days before the internet, and that is to locate someone close to you with experience and knowledge of turbo Buicks that is willing to help you. :)

Actually, with the help of the internet, it is much easier to find a qualified person in your area.

Your problem could be a very simple one, or complex with more than one issue, hard to do more than just guess over a keyboard? :confused:

Says your on the east coast, there are about 7 million TR owners and many mechanics there.

data

ihave 50 psi fuel no check engine light nearest person i know is jack cotton in mass but i dont have the time to get it up there but i will try mass air the car seems to hold back when i get on it the only mods done are a step above stock chip waste gate and adjustable fuel pressure reg thanks for the feed back sorry i did not add more before

ihave 50 psi fuel no check engine light nearest person i know is jack cotton in mass but i dont have the time to get it up there but i will try mass air the car seems to hold back when i get on it the only mods done are a step above stock chip waste gate and adjustable fuel pressure reg thanks for the feed back sorry i did not add more before

Look up OttoJ

It's hard to get any better turbo Buick tech than Otto. From stock to 1500 HP..... he can do it.....

50 psi of fuel?
At idle?

Isn't that a tad high?

If you have an AFPR...turn it down to about 43 with the vac line off the AFPR and plugged.

Otto is the MAN! He's the BEST TUNER ON THE EAST COAST BAR NONE! And your in his State of Conn. look him up. He will get you going.....and Fast!

Back