You can type here any text you want

Murray's Cruise Day 08-31-08

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ubushaus

I don't know anything about this event. I was just surfing their website and saw the pic. My kids like car shows so maybe we'll stop by.

Attachments

• murray's.jpg
    murray's.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 124
Sunday is the 31st, I wonder if it is for Saturday or Sunday? I guess a phone call to them can clarify.

Good catch! Just got off the phone - it is Saturday the 30th. He claims this event was poorly promoted due to the hurricane threat(s), but it is still going on. The NEXT one "should be bigger".

Who Is Going? Who Wants To Meet Up Before? What Time Does It Start? Sorry For All The Questions!

Starts at noon.

I'll be going, but I have two young kids so I can't say exactly when. If I see any Buicks I'll stop by and say hello.

Show was a no show. 0 cars. Too bad, I like the store. A little rain and no cars show up.

I drove by around 12:30 or so and there wern't any cars there, the rains had stopped and it was cloudy. Oh well, we have the next Palm Beach Turbobuick meet coming up soon. Hopefully these storms and the weather will cooperate.

Shev.

Back