You can type here any text you want

my 86 442 4 Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GBodyShop

I know I do not post almost nothing in the years I been a Member,
I want my cars to go to good homes.

PLEASE READ THIS COMPLETE

Please Serious Offers

only 7300 miles from the completed build

This is a 1986 Oldsmobile 442 T Top.
A 1996 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 with a Vortec Supercharger
& 4L60E Transmission
External Fuel Pump
Cold A/C

Strange G-Body bolt on 9" Rear
Massive 11" Drum
31 Spline 9+ Axle
3:50 rear gears
1" Front Drop Springs
2" Front Drop Bell Tech Spindle
1" Rear Drop Springs

Mostly Stock Interior with Dakota Digital Gauges
Color are gray interior
Dark gray or Gun metal color exterior
Shaved Doors locks, Door Handles & Trunk Locks.
Chromed front and rear Bumpers

Weld Racing 15" Wheels 5 Star
215/65/15 Toyo Front tires
275/60/15 Rear Nitto Drag Radial
I know the wheels look big in the rear but they don't touch at all.
Inner fender was cleared to handle those big during Paint job

Nice and clean sound system.
8" pre-amped Real Bazooka tube Adjustable Bass Control
Sony 10-CD Changer with controls at the radio
Eclipse in-dash CD receiver
CD-4523

I have driving this 442 as far down to D.C. and far north as Boston. The car rides great.
Don't miss out this ride, summer is around the corner and you still messing around with a project that taking too long.
Don't waste time and money. The price this 442 sells for won't cover half the work in this ride and your ride may take even more money.
Once you test drive this car you'll love it.

I may have forgotten a few things but will try to update when I can.
I am moving over seas and need to sell my personal collection.

Well over 18,000 invested.
Need to get no less then $12,000

Thanks guys, I love my cars, i really dont want to sell them. I just don't have a choice now. I just hope who ever buys them. they take great care of them. I never drive them in the rain. i always have indoors.

sorry, i can not, there is more then 18,000 in it. i believe 12,000 is the fair price for what the new owner will get.

This car sold on ebay for that price the way it sits. Now I'm all about making a profit when flipping something, but 4500 seems a little much to me.

I am very sorry if you feel this way. But it is what it is. There is more then $18,000 invested in my 442 and I want to get $12,000. This is my car and this is what I am selling for. Sorry but I don't need a wise remark.

If you find $20 bucks in the street. The value is still $20. Even tho you did not work for it.

Please. I am not starting anything with anyone. I just want to know if someone is looking for a nice riding, powerful, smooth looking 442. The rear and supercharger alone is worth more then your offer. Let's be more likes adults here. I did not accept your offer. Please have a good day. Good luck

This car sold on ebay for that price the way it sits. Now I'm all about making a profit when flipping something, but 4500 seems a little much to me.

This car sold on E-bay for $7,500????
That seems hard to believe, but I guess today not impossible.

ok, guys, stop guessing, yes it is in brooklyn, but under the BQE at Meeker ave between Union street and i think Lorimer. But many had great guess.

Its not the BQE until after the tunnel. Between the tunnel and Verrazano its the Gowanus. (same road different name)

Back