You can type here any text you want

my baby is STILL sick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FatNasty231

well here i am again. i don't know how many of you remember me posting a few weeks ago about the problem i was having,but here is where i am at so far. i wasn't getting any fuel pressure on my gauge,no matter how i adjusted it. but when i disconnected the fuel line going to the rail,i was getting fuel there. after troubleshooting i come to the conclusion i needed to replace my regulator. my new accufab came today,i installed it,and i am still having the same problem. when i turn the key on i can hear the pump powering up. now when i cut the key on with the fuel line off,i'm not getting ANY fuel from the rail. i did get a quick burst of fuel one time. my next step will be replace the filter. oh i forgot to mention i am not getting no more than between 5-10 psi. on my pressure gauge. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

Drop the tank and see if you have a leak at the sending unit/pump. Ive seen this 3x in the last 2 years. I would double clamp it if i were you.

Fuel psi

Have U replaced the fuel pump? If you disconnect the fuel line at the fuel filter and turn the key on . Fuel will shoot out like a fire truck hose sprays water. If U have low fuel psi 5-10 lbs is not enough. You should have over 35psi at the rail. Hope that helps.

Drop the tank and see if you have a leak at the sending unit/pump. Ive seen this 3x in the last 2 years. I would double clamp it if i were you.

2nd that. It happened on my car, the hose between the pump and carriage came loose. Fuel was spraying out not pressurizing the system.

Back