My first 9 second run!

Cal didn't get to finish turning mine either just wasn't enough time. He spent about 5 minutes on my tune and 1 Dyno run, I think there's a lot more in it.
My car is a little over 3,700 with a full tank.
Very Similar to mine. Mine is about 3740lbs 3/4 tank of gas with me inside. ( give or take).
What about that girl Melisa ( grumpy’s daughter). What’s up with that car , that car seems to really move. It is a TAI car. I think I saw somewhere that it ran a 5.9s on the eighth. Crazy machine. Do you know the set up on that car and how much HP she made?

Very Similar to mine. Mine is about 3740lbs 3/4 tank of gas with me inside. ( give or take).
What about that girl Melisa ( grumpy’s daughter). What’s up with that car , that car seems to really move. It is a TAI car. I think I saw somewhere that it ran a 5.9s on the eighth. Crazy machine. Do you know the set up on that car and how much HP she made?
Melissa and Russ have worked extremely hard on that car ! It is extremely fast. They are great people and great competitors. Russ is a hell of a tuner and she is a hell of a driver. Baring any issues in BG non of us can beat her. I don't know their exact HP numbers but it's safe to say that they have 100 HP on me. And their car is heavier than mine ! She has been 9.41 @ 143 I believe !
Can't wait to see all of the TAI people in BG !

Melissa and Russ have worked extremely hard on that car ! It is extremely fast. They are great people and great competitors. Russ is a hell of a tuner and she is a hell of a driver. Baring any issues in BG non of us can beat her. I don't know their exact HP numbers but it's safe to say that they have 100 HP on me. And their car is heavier than mine ! She has been 9.41 @ 143 I believe !
Can't wait to see all of the TAI people in BG !
WoW!
She really runs. Is she the fastest 109 alky car out there?
Man, I really wish I could come down to bowling green Kentucky one day. I would love to see all of you Turbo Buicks guys and girls in Melissa’s case.

WoW!
She really runs. Is she the fastest 109 alky car out there?
Man, I really wish I could come down to bowling green Kentucky one day. I would love to see all of you Turbo Buicks guys and girls in Melissa’s case.
Yes she has the fastest TAI legal car. Others have gone faster but are much lighter than the class allows which is 3450 with iron heads , 3550 with aluminum heads. We are also limited to a 3 bolt Turbo.
We have a blast in the class.
You need to come to an event....

Bryan

Yes she has the fastest TAI legal car. Others have gone faster but are much lighter than the class allows which is 3450 with iron heads , 3550 with aluminum heads. We are also limited to a 3 bolt Turbo.
We have a blast in the class.
You need to come to an event....

Bryan
Melissa is an Iron head car?
Those weights are with driver right?
I wouldn’t be able to run in the TAI class , I run on E85.

Melissa is an Iron head car?
Those weights are with driver right?
I wouldn’t be able to run in the TAI class , I run on E85.
Melissa has aluminum TA heads worked over by Russ.
Weights are with driver.
We have allowed E85 cars before if they have Alky but I'm not sure if it will continue. We all have to put 10 gallons of 93 in the tank at the same station before the races. The station doesn't have E85 so we can't enforce the fuel rules.
THS allows E85 I believe.

Melissa has aluminum TA heads worked over by Russ.
Weights are with driver.
We have allowed E85 cars before if they have Alky but I'm not sure if it will continue. We all have to put 10 gallons of 93 in the tank at the same station before the races. The station doesn't have E85 so we can't enforce the fuel rules.
THS allows E85 I believe.
Hey Bryan
To be honest, if I would ever come down to Bowling Green, It would probably be as a spectator. I have no truck and Trailer and I will for sure not drive it down. At least just for the first time I would like to come and watch the event and who knows maybe some other time after that I could try to figure something out. Another Event I would love to go to is Brian Lorenz’s open house.