My GN made it to the party too!

jcawley3

She was not happy about it..but she knew there was nothing she could do about it.......She called me that morning will playing golf and said "are we really leaving in that car?" "Yes and I'm doing a burnout a mile long" Wish you could of heard her when I built a little boost off the brake! but I figured I better not burn em. I did leave a little hard buddy said it looked good....

Attachments

• DSC0271 (2).JPG
    DSC0271 (2).JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 623
  • DSC0273 (2).JPG
    DSC0273 (2).JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 629
  • DSC0279 (4).JPG
    DSC0279 (4).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 620
  • DSC0289 (2).JPG
    DSC0289 (2).JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 625
  • DSC0293 (2).JPG
    DSC0293 (2).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 640
Congrats, I wish the both of you the best.

Our wedding video has me doing a burnout behind the church in my GN. The whole church smelled of burnt rubber. :biggrin:

Kurt

Me likes,:biggrin: this reminds me of the picture's that Wicked v6 AKA Prasad had posted last years with 15 or so gn's in his wedding Congratulation on the BIG DAY:biggrin:

Congrats wish i had mine when i got married they couldn't have talked me out of the burn out though

Congrats wish i had mine when i got married they couldn't have talked me out of the burn out though

I wanted to bad! I heard somebody say.... I bet he burns em down...while I was shutting her door...I thought that was funny...

Major congrats John and wishing you two nothing but blessed years of Holy Matrimony! Looks like you did it in style too with the Turbo Buick!! :)

Congratulations!! Wishing you a blessed marriage from the Midwest (Kansas). I am taking the same step this weekend. Wish my Buick could attend.

What? You only had one at the wedding??
I told my wife that I was going to sell the GN to pay for the wedding. She told me she wanted to drive away in the GN when we were going home. I told her the new owner probably wouldn't let us borrow it so we kept it. There were about 5 Turbo Regals all lined up in the parking lot.
Nice car to drive away in.
You can probably get out of a ticket when it is all dressed up leaving a wedding, too.

I had 6 GNs at my wedding. At the end of the night my uncle came up to me while I was in the GN and said "You should'nt drive, let someonelse drive your car home" I said "naw I'm okay" and left a mile long burnout. Man GNs are the best for making a grand exit.

thanks for all the kind words....yeah it would have been cool to have more there.....now if I could just get all that white writing off my car......I told them NOTHING on the paint! which even they didn't but...its still pretty hard to get off the windows

I am also getting married in Oct. My grooms cake is the Turbo6. She hates it but It will be done!!!!

You should have roasted them ... hopefully you wont ever have that chance again !!! Neat idea though, and congrats ---