You can type here any text you want

My Lame kill!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8L V-8 eater

Well guys I'm bored so here goes my lame duck kill.....

Just stopped for gas and was heading up to the redlight to make a left to get to the on ramp of the highway...I'm coming up on this BMW with dual exhaust lowered to the ground with aftermarket rims....He looks in the rear view sees me coming and jumps the throttle for a quick burst just before the light....

This catches my attention but as I was closing in he was in the lane to go staright I needed to go left...When he sees me go to the turn lane he jumps out of his lane to my turn lane right in front of me and cut me off :mad:... Ok "Beamer Boy" if you want this ass whoppin that bad your gonna get it :D....

He turns left to the on ramp with me right on his bumper...I look down at the alky controller to hit the test button for a quick purge and wouldn't ya know it the damn "low alky" light is on :eek:......

At this point I'm thinking ok how hard do i want to push my luck with an empty alky tank...He merges onto the highway and waits for me to make a move...I pace him from behind no longer as eager to race knowing I will have to be part throttle till I reach about 15 lbs of boost or so....

At this point "Beamer Boy" gets impatient and changes to the fast lane so I pass the same truck as he did and jump back into the right lane to get side by side with him :).....I now see that he has a passenger with him. The windows were tinted to dark to see this from behind...They look over at me and before i could guesture anything they go all in!!! I hit the gas keeping a close eye on the boost gage so I don't overboost.

I went flying by them as if I was at WOT.....I slow down a bit they come up beside me and go all in again..Same thing go flying by and let off...This time they stayed put behind me and would not come back up to play...What's the matter Beamer Boy you and your buddy not having fun anymore :D......Funny part about the whole thing is I don't think I ever gave it more than half throttle...This billet wheel turbo spools up fast and pulls hard even at 15 lbs of boost:).....

I know this is not a real kill by any stretch, but it gave me a good laugh!!

Excellent.
Dual exhaust....maybe a 335i?
They're twin turbo'd and can be tuned pretty snotty, but no match for your combo for sure.

Excellent.
Dual exhaust....maybe a 335i?
They're twin turbo'd and can be tuned pretty snotty, but no match for your combo for sure.

Ya couldn't hear the sound of a turbo coming from that Beamer but my car isn't what I would call quiet :D ......

On a side note Chicken, i did a search to solve an issue with my "T".....I was reading one of your threads about your car popping and cutting out...It was the one where your maf ended up being bad....Well i had the exact issues you were having and it ended up being the ignition module......Second time this has happened this way in less than a year, but no codes this time o_O.....

Ya couldn't hear the sound of a turbo coming from that Beamer but my car isn't what I would call quiet :D ......

On a side note Chicken, i did a search to solve an issue with my "T".....I was reading one of your threads about your car popping and cutting out...It was the one where your maf ended up being bad....Well i had the exact issues you were having and it ended up being the ignition module......Second time this has happened this way in less than a year, but no codes this time o_O.....

You normally won't hear the turbo's on a 335i....pretty small and quiet....

Ya....the popping cutting out thing can be casued by a number of things....I've had the MAF, and coil pack cause it on seperate occasions....another time I had spark plugs be the root of the problem...another time the screws holding my ign module to the base were loose and csued it....

Back