You can type here any text you want

My Powermaster threw me through my windshield...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

awash242

....Ok not really...but I just installed my reman. unit from Kirbans and I couldnt be happier. A healthy P/M makes a world of difference. Thanks to Zeus for the Bench bleeding and install procedure.:cool:

Be very careful. The last 3 I got from A1 Cardone failed within a month! And that's where Kirban's are from. Seems some are good some are bad. Even got 2 that were bad right out of the box! Some of these guys who bought them just to put them away for later down the line might find the thing bad when they go to use it! A1 Cardone is right near me where they reman them. All the employees there get paid minimum wage. They really don't care how good the quality is and or if it works when they are done with it. They give a life time warranty but that's only good if your life doesn't expire trying to stop with a bad PM! :eek: One more issue and I'm tossing mine in the trash and going vacuum. Hopefully yours lasts a long long time but don't ever let your guard down with these PM's!

Be very careful. The last 3 I got from A1 Cardone failed within a month! And that's where Kirban's are from. Seems some are good some are bad. Even got 2 that were bad right out of the box! Some of these guys who bought them just to put them away for later down the line might find the thing bad when they go to use it! A1 Cardone is right near me where they reman them. All the employees there get paid minimum wage. They really don't care how good the quality is and or if it works when they are done with it. They give a life time warranty but that's only good if your life doesn't expire trying to stop with a bad PM! :eek: One more issue and I'm tossing mine in the trash and going vacuum. Hopefully yours lasts a long long time but don't ever let your guard down with these PM's!

Not saying you didn't but Proper installs I have never had a new unit bad or fail from Cardone.

That's the crazy part. All 3 were installed by 3 different people. Including a guy who has installed over 30 of them since they have been rebuilding them. He told me every so many are trash right out of the box! :eek: I've been inside A1 Cardone and I've seen the people that work there.

....Ok not really...but I just installed my reman. unit from Kirbans and I couldnt be happier. A healthy P/M makes a world of difference. Thanks to Zeus for the Bench bleeding and install procedure.:cool:

You're welcome.
Glad to know another GN will keep the P/M.

Philly,

I understand your irritation. It's hard to get quality work from people that dont' care.

just put mine in today...help from Zeus was also much appreciated......cardone from kirban.....stops great..keeping my fingers crossed....i am taking Zeus' advice and also bleeding at the wheels.

Back