My progress thread...

I've got a set of TTA exhaust valves if you need them Jesse. NIB so you don't have to worry about seats except on your heads.:)

Nah I'm just gonna run it. Drove my iroc for years with a smokey 305 and this isn't near as bad so I can live with it. I do have an extra set of heads I might start working on next summer. Did you ever check out the wiring on the driver and passenger switches?

GOt the carpet trimmed and most of the interior in. Put the door seals on last night, and of course one has already ripped. It wasn't the rear, it was the front. I'll have to get it exchanged sometime. I got the passenger one fitting fairly well. Just put a little adhesive on to hold the ends in place and shut the door. I used factory push pins on this side instead of the screws and it seemed to hold up better. Doors shut hard though. We'll see if the passenger side holds up when I go out there later today. Just don't understand what the big deal is on putting something better than washers in. If they are gonna keep doing it this way they need to use some thicker rubber on the ends or something. If they could get the ends reinforced it would be a great product. The pushpins and fit of the rest of it was more than acceptable

Your looks great I always thought your car was hotair. I shot my car in a tool and die shop wait till you wetsand and buff it you will freak . Mike

Wow this car has come a long way from the pics that i was looking at from 08'. Looks great man enjoy it.

Damn this thing is clean! Great job! I would like to see more of the finished exterior, please post more exterior pics. What is the name of those wheels?

Got the headliner in and the GOOD driver side header and atr crossover (gonna try it again). LT1 starter is installed. Put rubber hose around the trans lines that run along the engine block to keep them from rubbing. Got a new headlight switch to put in yet and gotta put the bezel on. Chip had to be reburned and should be here tomorrow hopefully. It's getting damn close. Just needs some trim pieces installed.

Wiseman, the wheels are just stock ttype wheels. I will get more pics up when I get the garage cleaned up so I can get enough space to take a pic. Yeah it's that bad.

1231111539.jpg

Thanks. Hopefully it stays that way for a while. As far as updating goes, I got the progressive alky kit hooked up. 21psi at 60mph=spinning tires and a little skid in the undies. I decided to stop there. No reason to crank anything up anymore if I can't use it. Didn't use meth though since it was 7pm. -20 washer fluid as always was handy out in the garage so that's what I used. I think it kind of evens it out since I don't have an alky chip and 1/2 of the washer fluid I used is water. I noticed a difference in power the first time I got on it at stock boost. Definitely way more power than what it had before.

The washer fluid will work better than just the alky for cooling of the air Jesse. Stick with it, seriously.

I know it's been a while since I posted. Been trying to work out bugs and straightening out a few other issues. Still have yet to see anyone over here with a polisher so it looks like Bob is gonna get some work lol! Here's the newest addition to the car.
0317121711.jpg