NC Get together...

Re: we will be there

Originally posted by jdp
we will be there for the meet our gn is still getting paint eng still on stand, hey keith see if you can get some of the saleen snobs to come out and hopefully pacecar will have his togather
jim

JDP, I let the "snobs" know about this post. I'm sure if you come down to Charlotte, you can lose some money.:)

Re: .....JDP!!!

Originally posted by GotBeatBySaleen
Jim D*CKhart ! You need to get a life and learn to build a fast car! Don't call the Saleen boys snobs just because they kicked you off there site. Why dont you bring YOUR 600 rwhp car out on the street and let the red Saleen hand you your ass! Keep your talkin sh*t and I will be glad to goto every board and post what a sh*t job you did on pacecars car. The word is you tiped off the police for the big bust in the Charlotte area. Everyone is on to you!!Have a nice day JERK!! :eek: :eek:

Damn you're quick on the computer too:D I thought I was going to get a reply up first!

K.

Ok... Ok... Ok...

Where did all these non-TR owning lurkers come from???!!!:eek:

K.

Originally posted by N20LS1Brandon
Jim wrong thread. That meet is for raleigh on the same date. LOL

Hey,

Let's move this to the other thread...

K.

aperrego---Exactly where is Richie's place? I would be coming from Burlington area. What time is this get together? Thanks.

Re: Re: Ok... Ok... Ok...

Originally posted by 93 Indy
You know I'm always peeking around the corner.;)

You mean you're always on your knees around the corner!:D :p

K.

Re: Re: Re: Ok... Ok... Ok...

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
You mean you're always on your knees around the corner!:D :p

K.

Ouch, now if I hadn't been on my knees when I read this, I would've gotten hurt when I fell down. :eek: You jerk.;)

Originally posted by Look Quick
aperrego---Exactly where is Richie's place? I would be coming from Burlington area. What time is this get together? Thanks.

If you are coming to burlington..

I 40 East (throught Raleigh I440) toward Clayton. I forgot what mile marker it is but it is NC 42.. He is right off of it. I will post detailed directions.

Marker is 312, make a right on NC42, look for the sign on your left just after the Subway/Gas Station, go behind the first building and turn right it is down there on you left.......... I think that is everything........ I kinda go there a lot.....

I made a mistake and thought the meeting was tomorrow, that's why I was asking for the time. I see the meeting is a week from tomorrow, so I guess the time will be determined within the next week. Sorry for my error.

Notta Problem.. Since the turnout is somewhat "unkown" at this point.. The bbq will be held off until another one. I will contact Richie on monday and find out what would be a suitable time providing he is still game..

Its Official

Ok..

Here are the details:

Time 12noon-?? Saturday 4/19/03

:confused: PLEASE GIVE ME A HEADS UP IF YOU WILL BE THERE.. I would like to get a realistic count.

Location - Richie Kiblers shop "Quality Auto Service"

From I-40 -- Exit 312 (NC42) go south you will see a Bojangles on the left and turn into there where you will see the signs. His shop in behind the strip mall in the gated area.

What to bring - Your car.. ;) Richie will have his http://www.swcyber.com/nightmare/richie.htm

***IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE SLICKS FROM RICHIES (BEST PRICES IN THE SOUTH) YOU NEED TO LET HIM KNOW ASAP SO HE CAN GET THEM IN and have them there for you on Saturday. *****

Best bet is to call him
QAS Motorsports
Qaulity Auto Service
919-771-2269

He will be posting some more information today about prices sizes etc..

Look forward to seeing everyone there..

If the interest and turnout is good...I will host a pig pickin for the next one out in the stix in the summer..!!!

Any questions please feel free.. aperrego@earthlink.net

yes you all come on down!!!!
my car may or may not be here.

I have race fuel on hand so if you need any bring your jug.
VP-C16 vp-C12 sunoco unleaded105

also have et drag slicks in stock
sizes---
26x10-15 275. cash out the door
28x10.5-15 300. cash
29.5x10.5-15W 390. cash
plus some used tires

if you need any other size in the et drag or et street I need to know as soon a you can, it would be best to call me I dont get to look at this much during the day.