You can type here any text you want

Need Comments On Hr Rear Susp

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cpac

CPAC
anybody running pn hr0907 pro race rear sus on the street?????? lowers adjustable uppers and thier sway bar

Yes, in my GN about 4K miles per year.

I'd drive it more but I like to drive the WE4 just as much since it has a real good touring seat in it with real foam, and a good stereo. :)

Anyway it works fine on the street especially with Baer brakes and aluminum driveshaft and rear TA perf. girdle.

The bar setup squeaks over irregular bumps at slow speeds like when I park it in it's dirt spot and have to drive over a few large roots to get there.

I don't think I've ever heard it squeak on pavement and it's properly lubed once a year.

No issues with daily driving, actually a bit better than the ATR bar on my WE4. Well worth the money. :cool:

Works fine for straight launches at the track too.

42097439-cba7-02000180-.jpg

42096451-75ba-02000180-.jpg

42096449-0f80-02000180-.jpg

Hr Bar

THANKS SALVAGE have you tried setup with out front sway bar connected.

No I haven't on the GN with the HR stuff, only on the WE4 car when one of the links broke, I didn't like the feel on the street after I cut the other link out and went racing, so I wouldn't attempt it again.

Didn't help my 60fts. anyway at LVD where I race. :p

Put new energy suspension links in it.

I haven't gone to lighter front bars either..... maybe someday. :)

Just high 11 stockers on pump gas and alky. not a ton of power here just abut 400RWHP maybe a few more.

I am very happy with the HR stuff on the street, got the lower boxing kit on the WE4 car as well with their bushings.

Pinion angle on the GN is set at -2* on the street.

175,000 mile stock springs, no sway bar, and comp engineering 3 way adjustables set on 70/30. With the hr bar, the sway is negated by alot. I was going to put my swaybar back on until I installed the hr bar. It made a huge difference. I also have hr adjustable uppers and lower control arms(not adjustable) and comp eng 3 ways on the back set 50/50 right now.

Back