You can type here any text you want

need firing order,leaking alk razor edge bradied line

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
need firing order for my 1986 buick grand national standing in front of the car also is it possiable for a bradied line to leak the one from the alk jug to pump i feeled up the jug last night came back the thing was empty felt the line and was wet.:mad: :mad:

connection

Check connection right at the bottom of the jug where the stainless line hooks up. Mine was loose and the alky ran down the backside of SS-line that I couldn't see it . It wasn't obvious but enough though that over night the jug would get lower

6 5
4 3
2 1

Check connection right at the bottom of the jug where the stainless line hooks up. Mine was loose and the alky ran down the backside of SS-line that I couldn't see it . It wasn't obvious but enough though that over night the jug would get lower

6 5
4 3
2 1

GREAT THANKS RAN AT OF DAYLIGHT TO FINISH MY CAR ALL I GOT LEFT WAS THE Y PIPE AND PUT THE ALKY LINE BACK ON AND OIL CHANGE AND FIRE IT UP I GUESS NOT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND:mad: PUTTING BACK TO TOGETHER AFTER A HEADGASKET WENT OUT (COPPER FROM SCE)

well i put the alky bradied line back on made sure everthing was tighten still leaks sucks

I had to position my clamp directly over the bulge at the end of the jug nipple to get it to stop leaking. Also the inner black rubber seamed hard to me. Kit is 4 years old now.

hose

I had to position my clamp directly over the bulge at the end of the jug nipple to get it to stop leaking. Also the inner black rubber seamed hard to me. Kit is 4 years old now.

i put the line back on and reclamped it still leaked when i would run my hand throough the hose not even a year old just read a email from brain gbodyparts to recut the end of the line and retighten i'll try if not i'll be calling alkycontrol.

Back