You can type here any text you want

need help on pricing a 86 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Boy do I miss my car :( :( :(
Not too much because I know it went to a great home!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Dave.

Ron

I did look at your car before Dave and also emailed Ron asking if it was still available, nice catch. I am currently looking at 2 87s in Florida, one has 52k miles and is very nice and the other has 19k miles, hopefully I will know something by this weekend. The lady with the 86 in Memphis with 18k miles emailed me tonight and said I should receive a ton of pics tomorrow, we'll see!!

Well the car in Memphis is a no go, the new pics she sent are just as bad as the first ones. I can't deal with idiots like that. :mad:

Keep looking & the right car will come along. I will keep my eyes open and remember don’t count EBay out. I can vouch for that first hand. I LOVE MY CAR.

Thanks RON.

Bad pics, bad car, you are better off!

99ssconv said:
Well the car in Memphis is a no go, the new pics she sent are just as bad as the first ones. I can't deal with idiots like that. :mad:

I could not help but reply to this thread. $17K is a helluva lot of money and in my opinion it should be tip top condition with show quality pics. You have to remember that these are 20 year old cars and I do not care if it was kept in a garage or outside they all need things here and there. It took me 26 months to find a GN and it was well worth the wait. I know from experience that it gets emotional at times and you want to make the move, but trust me you will know when you find the right one for you. I am the fourth owner of mine and it is a fully loaded car that was in very good condition inside and out with 125,000 miles. I paid $8,000.00 and have been very pleased with the car.
Also remember that you will probably want to do a number of mods to the car when you take ownership and if the car needs tlc just to get it up to speed that will be a financial set back in itself let alone the cost of performance upgrades.
Be patient, do your homework and good luck with your search. :cool:

Back