You can type here any text you want

need help tuning my car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tjy3388

hi i didnt know where else to put this so if it is in wrong section i am sorry but i just got my car running again and i dont want to get into tuning the prom just yet because the rest of the car needs alot of work first but i ran it and got a data log so if anyone can point me in what else needs to happen that would be very helpful. this is tunerpro v5 file

Attachments

Played the log, but I only see a minute and 46 seconds of nothing. No data is displaying on mine. I'm sure I have something wrong in the setup, maybe the wrong xdf or adx.

I'm sure I need whatever xdf and adx files you're using because all my files are for an 86\87 in.

go to tuner pro i cant attach it so im sure you know how to download the definition files and youll have to then convert it

Unable to find an adx. file for tuner pro v5 hot air stuff. Without that I can't play your file.

there is no adx you have to downloed the ads then convert it under acquisition under convert definition from ads thank you for trying to help

okay everyone ill be driving the car to work tomorrow so ill get you two driving logs

Back