You can type here any text you want

Need S/S oil drain & supply hoses

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scott89TTA

Where can I get the S/S braided turbo drain and oil supply lines. I'm getting ready to start installing all my new parts and these are the last couple of parts I need.

Thanks,
Scott

A few places

Johns Performance. He still has these I believe.

Gbody parts

I think ESP.

Those are all I know. I am sure there are more.

I have the braided oil return line. The part is at my parents house 200 miles from here, but I could get dad to package it up this weekend for shipping from Kentucky to you. It's never been used, brand new. $37.00 + shipping (don't know what shipping would be)
PM me if your interested. You may need one urgently though, but mine is $10 cheaper than the vendors.

Thanks for the info guys...I ordered both from ESP...I'm in MD and they are in PA so should be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

sverble...thanks for the offer, I needed them by this weekend and ESP had them both and would only take a day or 2 at the most.

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks for the info guys...I ordered both from ESP...I'm in MD and they are in PA so should be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

sverble...thanks for the offer, I needed them by this weekend and ESP had them both and would only take a day or 2 at the most.

Thanks,
Scott

Sure thing, Post some pics of your project when your done.:smile:

Esp

Just got an installed mine from ESP. Great product, great install. Of course it helps when your rebuilding its alot easier to get to things. I recommend removal of the turbo so you can screw the tube into the block easier, and the mount it to the turbo. Then you can simply twist the turbo back on to the exhaust and tighten it. Then you can use a open end wrench to adjust
the angle of the hose removing any kniks.

enginerebuild06ai1.jpg

Just got an installed mine from ESP. Great product, great install. Of course it helps when your rebuilding its alot easier to get to things. I recommend removal of the turbo so you can screw the tube into the block easier, and the mount it to the turbo. Then you can simply twist the turbo back on to the exhaust and tighten it. Then you can use a open end wrench to adjust
the angle of the hose removing any kniks.

enginerebuild06ai1.jpg

That's good to know...I will be installing a new GT6776e along with a whole list of new stuff (see sig) at the time so yeah the turbo will be off ;) Some of the pic's I have seen look like it could be a real pita if the turbo was installed.

Thanks,
Scott

Back