need some ideas PLEASE

87ttypeV8

cant beat the boost!
ok i am looking to upgrade my intercooler and turbo
currently i have the factory turbo, intercooler, and torque convertor
i have the ATR drivers side header and crossover... i would like to put a new passenger side header on when i replace the turbo...

i have 009 injectors
RJC power plate
new hotwired fuel pump
new plugs/wires
all voltages correctly set... have sufficient gauges...
new water pump, underdrive pulleys, chip,
trans cooler, ram air/cold air intake
THDP 3" as well as the ATR 3" SS stainless steel

given some of the current mods what would be a good streetable turbo... i am also going to be upgrading the convertor at the same time and thinking about swapping out the stock-restrictive-intercooler
probably going to a front mount
given the car is in perfect mechanical condition... it is probably pretty good up there....
what would be everyones suggestion on what route to take?

ORANGE CRUSH 3000 stall convertor 350.00?
te44 turbo 650.00?
DYI alky kit 245.00?
eric marshall chip for 009's 60.00!

that is a pretty good street combo, heck, if you have enough miles on your D5 convertor, then you might be able to spool the TE44 up fine and not buy a convertor

i ran a 44 and a stock D5, it was a little doggy out of the hole which made it hook AWESOME on radial tires on the street-

i could launch it floored at 2psi and just flat out GO!!

eric runs a PTE TA-54 with a D5 convertor and its a pooch out of the hole,but he is able to leave floored and flat out GO!!
i think eric's slower GN on pump gas and ALKY went 12.20's or 40's at 114+ on 235 radials about 2 months ago

cool.... what about an intercooler... will the stock one be good for a new turbo or will it lose alot of efficiency

If you don't want to spend a ton of money--for about $70 and a couple of hours of your time---a Dutt. neck(i know kirban's has them for this price) is about as much fun as you can have.On a previous car i had--i was really impressed with the change.I am sure other int.'s will out flow this---but for $70 vs. 700-1200$--it is a real good upgrade.

Geoff