Need/want more power!

I had mine built before it failed just to save the hassel

I have installed a plate and the boost juice just made my plugs and o2 sensor look like shit , That being said I think my T is just made to run 14-15 lbs of boost LOL Thank you for the info tho . I hope your bike ride was fun . It was nice meeting you .
Good meeting u too it was an adventure for sure, gonna do it again in May but in my Chevy Blazer this time, my niece is graduating h.s. in Arizona and can't think of a better way to travel lol..

93 octane duttneck and a power plate should yield better boost than that, wonder if the motor is cruddy inside due to previous owners oil choice, I'd seafoam it and run something like amsoil zrod or Royal purple hps both good detergent oils with flat tappet cam additives.. again just my thoughts good luck with it

I saw this and wanted to share, I thought it to be pretty funny.

Attachments

• 1550524665473.png
    1550524665473.png
    682.6 KB · Views: 111
Too much to digest in one thread. Too the OP, get the car dialed in with a bullet proof fuels system and tuning system with the stock stuff. A completely stock car (air box/exhaust and all) with drag radials, alky, and a good fuel system with good tuning features - is a mid/low 12 car. A TA49 on the same car, stock converter and all, will take you to mid 11's. How much a stock tranny will take I don't know. No parts are any good for long if you do not want to take the time to dial in the car, or pay someone who knows what they are doing. If you want to add a converter my opinion is go to Dave Husek for a LU 3021 and tell him it is a stock long block with "x" turbo. For all out performance, a NLU is the best choice, I will be likely going to a PTC NLU next.