You can type here any text you want

Need your help Chicagoland guys ( Non Buick related)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Well management just got a big pay cut where I work. I'm looking for something part time to try to make up for my pay cut. I'm looking for something on the weekends/ a few hours during the week. If someone needs any help or have any leads it would be great. I'm just trying to save the Buick from leaving my life... I'm located in the Bolingbrook area.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Nick

I don't have any personal leads for you but I would suggest checking Craigslist for jobs, you might not think to look there but that's actually where a lot of little part-time/temp jobs are listed instead of the usual Careerbuilder or monster.com.

Nick i feel you,my hours have been cut in half just about.You are the 8th person i know on this forum thats either had a paycut or lost their job.I will keep my eyes open for you and the others.All we can all due is pray for a turn around on this hell hole economy we all live in.

Thanks guys, it's been tough and the stress makes me sick to my stomach everyday..

Well management just got a big pay cut where I work. I'm looking for something part time to try to make up for my pay cut. I'm looking for something on the weekends/ a few hours during the week. If someone needs any help or have any leads it would be great. I'm just trying to save the Buick from leaving my life... I'm located in the Bolingbrook area.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Nick

Please PM me your resume and/or your qualifications. I work in IT for a distribution company and we are hiring straight truck drivers for local deliveries and other warehouse work.

Sorry to hear Nick, I would also suggest craigslist.

I am hiring again, but only for tower technician positions, and prefer some experience.

Good luck bud-

Cliff

Back