You can type here any text you want

Never know where your picture will end up!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Found this picture on a site that covered a car show I was at a couple weeks ago. I am the one NOT dressed in the lion costume. Link to the show pictures. This was in Seymour CT. Really good show. FIVE turbo regals at the show, look for them in the pics. One of my favorite cars there was a Plymouth Superbird clone that was tubbed and had a Hemi in it.:)

Link to show coverage. http://www.ctseaportcarclub.com/02010Shows/2010SeymourLions/2010SeymourLions1.htm

Attachments

• marklionsshow.jpg
    marklionsshow.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 300
how many trophys does that make now? congrats again mark.btw i saw one of your radiators today in a young kids car from mass.87 gn astroroof towing a small trailer ,car had a rollbar kid could not of been 18. he has a real good start with his gn thanks to his dad. radiator looked nice.

This guy was there too. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• pettywannabe.jpg
    pettywannabe.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 139
  • another87gn.jpg
    another87gn.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 86gn.jpg
    86gn.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 86ttype.jpg
    86ttype.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 86ttypelowmileage.jpg
    86ttypelowmileage.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 139
my friend Jims all mopar all steel 33 dodge and . Another 87 GN that was at the show. My GN is the one with the BOOSTD license plate, my friend Tom's 69 Olds 442 ragtop Also a Hemi Superbird clone that was tubbed.

Attachments

• jims33dodge.jpg
    jims33dodge.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 87gn.jpg
    87gn.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 132
  • mygn.jpg
    mygn.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 132
  • tomsolds.jpg
    tomsolds.jpg