You can type here any text you want

New best times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
This run was at 23/24 pounds of boost with race gas and alky.;)

1.49 60'
4.37 330
6.77 1/8th mile

And yes the wheels were up.:eek: Got to love these cars when their running.:D

Michael

I'd bet it would have been in the 10.50's, but until I take her down to Rockingham and make some 1/4 mile passes lets just say she's running pretty good. And believe me there is a lot more left.:eek: Damn I miss Razor. Does anyone take there TTA to the track any more?:confused:

Michael

Does anyone take there TTA to the track any more?:confused:

Michael

Will be in early November, gotta try out the IC you sold me. ;)

BTW, nice times. Can't wait to hear how quick it will cover the remaining 660'

I'd bet it would have been in the 10.50's, but until I take her down to Rockingham and make some 1/4 mile passes lets just say she's running pretty good. And believe me there is a lot more left.:eek: Damn I miss Razor. Does anyone take there TTA to the track any more?:confused:

Michael

I just got tired... back in the swing of things really soon...

Hell my fastest 1/8 was a 6.6 at 106.7.. been a while tho..

Congrats.. you keep moving the bar up..

Just think.. when I ran 132.2 in Reynolds, my 1/8 MPH was 102.9 ;)

Then the coulda/woulda/shoulda/ :D

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!

I just think some people buy these cars and don't want to push them hard,they don't know what ther MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

Congrats :D On my car a 6.77 1/8th would probrobly be a 10.65-10.68 1/4. I need around a 6.73 to get a 10.59 and 6.69 for a 10.50

I still race, just look in the current issue of High Performance Pontiac and there's a pic of my car from the Pontiac Show & Go, winning my class with a double breakout 10.594 on a 10.60 dial :D

Steve

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!

I just think some people buy these cars and don't want to push them hard,they don't know what ther MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!

TTA was the best "FUN" car I have ever owned and raced. Nobody knew what it was in 89 !!! although I did have some "purists" come up to me at the drags crying because I was racing a rare new car (300 miles and 3/4 days old :eek: ) :p :biggrin: just time for me to move on now :cool:

CONGRAT'S!!!!!!!

Congrats, That is Haulin some serious AZZ!!

and yeah, life is to short to put these cars in the garage and watch e-bay and Barret Jackson hoping to make some money from them. Invest in realestate or something useless like a corvette (haha, chill vette dudes only kidding) I don't want to regret not having a good time with the car when I'm taking my last toke.

By the way next time loss the race gas;) YOU GOT ALKY IN THAT CAR, WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY ON C16!!!!!!!!:D :D

thanks JD

new best

Congrats on your new best. I have seen Julio and JD run the numbers in TTA's many many times now and it just looks odd. Cars just go and light up the score board with 11's and 10's with ease.

Congrats on your new best. I have seen Julio and JD run the numbers in TTA's many many times now and it just looks odd. Cars just go and light up the score board with 11's and 10's with ease

Looks odd meaning what?.... :confused:

By the way next time loss the race gas YOU GOT ALKY IN THAT CAR, WHY WASTE YOUR MONEY ON C16!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Just an insurance policy.:)

Back