You can type here any text you want

New best!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
IMG_0590.jpg

with a WFO decal you could have picked up 2 tenths like the rest of us.. :biggrin:

nice.. saved it the pick as desktop wallpaper

Awesome! Your time slips reflect what I was doing a few years back. Looks like you spun on that second slip to get the MPH.

You lock the converter and have good weather on your side.....I bet you'll see 11.2's or quicker.:cool:

BTW, nice pic;)

That is an awsome picture! If that was my car I'd have the picture blown up and framed.

Is the front end picking up like that when you start using the footbrake or just with the transbrake? You'll need another camera aimed at future lauches from a side angle so we can measure the tire lift. Congratulations,

Eric

Way to go Jason!!!!!

was there and let me tell you it was HOT!!!!!!

car easy has a low 11 in her!!!!

like Julio said just keep an eye on TUNE!!!!

thanks JD

Single nozzle alkycontrol at 6.5, PT6152e, 3" MAF pipe, 3" DP, Walbro 340 hotwired, 60's, TT chip, 100 lb. valvesprings, 3200 stall, thats all I can think of right now. And the car weighs 3770 raceweight. Not light by any means..

All of this is tuned off of narrowband and knock. Mainly knock..

Jason

Congrats, that pic reminds me of Chris Rowe's car at Bristol years ago....

I think the tire was almost off the ground, i wouldnt beat on it till this next shootout at noble, save it and we will be neck and neck... TTA vs. TTA :biggrin:

BW

Congrats, that pic reminds me of Chris Rowe's car at Bristol years ago....

I think the tire was almost off the ground, i wouldnt beat on it till this next shootout at noble, save it and we will be neck and neck... TTA vs. TTA :biggrin:

BW

haha it probably won't even move except to drive to the gas station.

Jason

:D The thing that blows me away is this is a 17 year old doing this! There is guys racing for years can't dial a car in like he has and make these numbers. It gets better everytime he's out. Amazes me everytime I see him go down the track! Jason came a long way and made that car kick ass real quick and real safe! Congrats Jason!! Here are some launch pics I shot of his car at BPG....

OhioBPG2008+081.jpg

OhioBPG2008+240.jpg

OhioBPG2008+244.jpg

Jason even chases track officials out of his way! :biggrin:

OhioBPG2008+342.jpg

OhioBPG2008+346.jpg

That is so cool, I hope to be the "grey beard" helping my son some day:D

Boy the car sure does look pretty on that white trailer. Makes me wish I picked out a different trailer.

I think I will have the gray beard by the time my car runs again :(

Congratulations again Jason,

Eric

Thanks for the pics Jim.

That is so cool, I hope to be the "grey beard" helping my son some day:D
Thanks Ty. Hope you get to. It is all made possible by him. Without him, I'd be driving a civic or something :p . We do have a lot of fun together but you don't want to be in the garage when we work together. :eek: haha it is worth it though.

Boy the car sure does look pretty on that white trailer. Makes me wish I picked out a different trailer.

I think I will have the gray beard by the time my car runs again :(

Congratulations again Jason,

Eric

Thanks!

Jason

Back