You can type here any text you want

new build

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodaniel

clean air 1
getting ready to start my new engine build and looking for some input on what kind of power i can expect and potential track times, am still at the point where changes can be made if this combo isnt ideal... have invested a lot of cash so far with more to come...

engine details
t/a alum block 3.950 bore
crower billet 3.625 billet crank
k1 billet rods
cp pistons
fully ported gn1 14 bolt heads
t&d roller rockers
champion intake
precision 95lb inj
comp cam 236 duration 555lift
885 roller lifters
precision 71 bb billet turbo
biggest rjc intercooler
big stuff 3
car weigh 3150
275/60 mt dr

my goal with this engine and turbo is 750-800 rwhp and run a easy low 9 quarter

What happened to the engine in your signature? The numbers in the sig. seem to point to some issues. With a 3150lb car and 636rwhp you should be faster than that. The car must 60ft well to go 10.09 but why only 127mph? Have you tried more than 26psi? Fun begins at 28-30psi! I would hate to see you build a new setup and not reach your goal due to something that needs to be addressed now. How's the tune in the car now?

JASJAMZ THANKS FOR THE REPLY, THE ENGINE IN THE SIG IS STILL IN THE CAR, AND YES I THINK THERE ARE SOME ISSUES ONE BEING THE CAM THAT I LISTED IN THE NEW BIULD IS CURRENTLY IN MY 109 WHICH IS A STOCK STROKE. REALLY WHAT I AM DOING IS TAKING ALOT WHAT I ALREADY HAVE ON THE 109 AND BUILDING A STROKER T/A SHORT BLOCK. USING MY CAM HEADS ETC... THE 10.09 RUNS WERE IN A GAMBLERS RACE THAT I LET OFF AT THE END HENCE THE 127 MPH. I DID TURN UP THE BOOST THAT DAY TO 28PSI AND YOUR RIGHT THATS WHEN THIS TURBO COMES TO LIFE . MY THOUGHT ALSO WAS TO BUILD A MOTOR THAT WOULD A HANDLE A 88MM WHEN I GET BORED WITH THE 71

JASJAMZ THANKS FOR THE REPLY, THE ENGINE IN THE SIG IS STILL IN THE CAR, AND YES I THINK THERE ARE SOME ISSUES ONE BEING THE CAM THAT I LISTED IN THE NEW BIULD IS CURRENTLY IN MY 109 WHICH IS A STOCK STROKE. REALLY WHAT I AM DOING IS TAKING ALOT WHAT I ALREADY HAVE ON THE 109 AND BUILDING A STROKER T/A SHORT BLOCK. USING MY CAM HEADS ETC... THE 10.09 RUNS WERE IN A GAMBLERS RACE THAT I LET OFF AT THE END HENCE THE 127 MPH. I DID TURN UP THE BOOST THAT DAY TO 28PSI AND YOUR RIGHT THATS WHEN THIS TURBO COMES TO LIFE . MY THOUGHT ALSO WAS TO BUILD A MOTOR THAT WOULD A HANDLE A 88MM WHEN I GET BORED WITH THE 71

Gotcha! Im sure others will chime in after reading that.

Back