You can type here any text you want

New Car 2nd Pass!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nelly hold up about 1 more week for some more Vids for the new video PLEASE:biggrin: We are going to try to make the run this week if we can find a track!!!!!!!!!

For you... no problem buddy!!! :cool:

Alky is tricky stuff. just ask Booher :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Im not sure how to take that comment !!! But given the electronic systems available and Im sure he has on board, tuning is a click away. Now given that I have no MAF or AF that does make it tricky. If only I was a little richer and a whole lot smarter I would install an electronic fuel injection setup on mine!! Mike:cool:

Alky is tricky stuff. just ask Booher :biggrin:

Im not sure how to take that comment !!! But given the electronic systems available and Im sure he has on board, tuning is a click away. Now given that I have no MAF or AF that does make it tricky. If only I was a little richer and a whole lot smarter I would install an electronic fuel injection setup on mine!! Mike:cool:[/QUOTE]

Definately meant no disrespect, I watched you and your friend pull your hair out trying to tune a new setup at BPG. :smile:

even with all the fancy gagets it's not that simple, you still have to find the sweet spot

Definately meant no disrespect, I watched you and your friend pull your hair out trying to tune a new setup at BPG. :smile:

even with all the fancy gagets it's not that simple, you still have to find the sweet spot[/QUOTE]

None taken!! New combo with 6.78 to 1 comp and timing retard setup to tune similar to the turbo crowd threw us for a loop. We were trying to run 16to 18 degrees timing up there with 52# of boost:eek: Quess what--doesnt work!! Couple of weeks ago after 15 passes at 35 degees with 4.52 to 4.56 passes at arouind 152 mph we picked the timing up to 37 degrees:eek: .
That pass it went 4.42 @156. I dont get it ,but this engine wants 40++ degrees of timing. Enough hijacking this thread!! I will post all this in another thread later for a winter discussion!! Mike:cool:

nice ride but what happen did your crew chief close the door wrong or you didnt invest enough money into securing it:confused:

nice ride but what happen did your crew chief close the door wrong or you didnt invest enough money into securing it:confused:

The only thing that comes to mind is the wind got behind the glass and caused the door to lift off the hinge. The striker plate was ripped off and still attached to the door so yes, it was closed.

We'll have window locks next go around. That should help keep things in place better.

Should have stayed in the SW section and out of my radar buttwipe.... Busted:rolleyes: :wink:

Back