New Complete Dash Inserts are Here!

Sorry for the long wait guys but we are working in conjunction with 2 other companies to get these to the quality you expect from us and it's sometimes a waiting game when dealing with other companies as they do their thing..

They will be completed over the winter for sure! They will be ready come spring or even before....

You guys will like the speedhut gauges. I did my dash 5 years ago now with there gauges. And even added my own little touches like have a blank made with factory pinstripe from mark .

Attachments

• IMG00172-20110329-2224.jpg
    IMG00172-20110329-2224.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 358
After the Holiday's we will start the install of the prototype dash! This will start to move more quickly once we get going now.... Stay Tuned!

thats great news Scot, any chance of seeing some pics of the prototype install?

I was speaking with him on tuesday, he is doing my cam sensor. He told me it shouldnt be much longer he is waiting on some of the other companies involved, he told that his part is ready, just needs them to complete. If this helps. Thanks Gene

UPDATE!

Our speedometer that speed hut made specifically for us and these cars to put out the correct pulses is finished, The gauges are installed in our first cluster, The templates were made for clearing the inner structure for gauge clearance, and the whole gauge cluster was sent to John Spina @ Caspers so he could make us a Plug n Play connector for our dash along with a wiring harness... That is all done and being sent back to us as I type...

Soon I will be doing the complete install on a 26k mile car (per customers request) which will be completely documented as I go and will make templates for cutting the faceplate trim as well. John also made installation instructions and the NEW "GNS" dash will have "ONE" wire that needs to be hooked up to the VSS behind the dash then plug in a couple connectors and your all done!

I will be making a New page for these to get rid of clutter but we won't do that until everything is complete and ready so stay tuned for updates and a New Link to follow....

*** Please NOTE! These gauges were chosen by the customer who wanted these for his car...
gnas dash2.jpg

Last edited:
Did customer not want any blinker lights or even a chk engine?
Picture was taken Before I added the SES light & the Volts light... The turn signal indicators and high beam indicator lights are in the speedometer face..