New, current updated Michigan thread.

I actually just fixed my burning oil issue. It was definitely a restrictive oil drain line from the turbo. I made a new line and it doesn't blow clouds of smoke out of the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the car actually runs pretty damn good for my first engine build ever lol. It's just really slow but my boost gauge is bouncing around at 11psi around 830 millivolts with no knock

Get a wide band in there. Make sure to mount it where the cat used to be. What chip do you have in there? Did you do a leak down, compression, and vacuum test yet? How many miles on this build?

About 600 miles so far on this build. I have not done either of those tests which sounds like I should. Probably this weekend when I change the oil again. Oh and I also have a TT 5.7 chip for 009's

Wow...I don't want to ever do that again.
Driving to work this morning with worn out Drag Radials was a real white knuckle ride.

Macomb county, south of Hall then driving up to Romeo. I knew I was going to have an interesting drive (5:30 am) after I backed out of the driveway. I put it in drive, took my foot off the brake and the back end went sideways. Once in the parking lot at work I almost got stuck in 2 inches of snow.
In the summer I won't drive if there is a chance of rain. This was the first time since the 1986 / 1987 winter that the car has seen snow. Normally it's not out till May.
My daily driver died. That was a story all by itself.

Should we say the last Saturday of each month? No matter what, come if you can?? That way you can plan out well in advance......whatcha think?

Ha Ha, maybe we just set that and go for it?! Let's do it, and maybe set one central place like Felipa's on 59 and Mound?? : )

I would like to come and will eventually make it to one of these meets but man you guys are far for us westsiders. It is what it is though, so you guys are deff meeting up last saturday of this month ?

Last saturday of the month is good. And then maybe during the cruises we can meet up at different spots. Like Gratiot,woodward etc..

Sure, we can change up the location, i am over in Farmington Hills, last Saturday of each month should help with us all planning the date.....in a couple weeks my 1984 GN hot air with 7,000 miles will be showing up, too....getting really excited!

Ok then should the West side guys get together and pick a spot, and us East siders get together and pick a spot? For me, Woodward makes the most sense-it's pretty much the home of cruising and that's the entire point of my existence on this planet (except for serving my country). Would Duggan's on Woodward work for the East side meet? Or Pasquales? They have a nice parking lot with security I believe.