New Forum! Post UP!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
I had several request for a forum such as this! Add the fact that I am a gun nut and we got a winning combo! Post up! Have fun!

Shane, I know it was not your intent but let everyone know you have Guns available to purchase. I mean this is your house so use it...
I am sure that most members do not know.

Ronnie

"WHO THE H*LL IS RMAR" ... wasn't he the "guy" in Beverly Hills Cop ?? The one who ran the antique shop :biggrin:... Damm what was that guys name.

Great Idead!!! I was searching Turbo Lounge this morning like where the frig did my thread go haha . Love the idea

Sounds like some fun ..

Attachments

• PAULS PICS 184.jpg
    PAULS PICS 184.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 157
  • PAULS PICS 185.jpg
    PAULS PICS 185.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 137
  • PAULS PICS 186.jpg
    PAULS PICS 186.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 139
  • PAULS PICS 153.jpg
    PAULS PICS 153.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 136
[video=youtube_share;GHZWWFmaFcI]http://youtu.be/GHZWWFmaFcI[/video]

"WHO THE H*LL IS RMAR" ... wasn't he the "guy" in Beverly Hills Cop ?? The one who ran the antique shop :biggrin:... Damm what was that guys name.

That was Surge..........:biggrin::biggrin:

The gay arms dealer and Charlie's friend.

sure! Only if you are a regular member! I wont let some newbs come just to sale, but as far us:biggrin: Sure!!!!
dealer to dealer? .. To avoid straw man .. What about federal law ? Dont get yourself
in trouble shane ..

dealer to dealer? .. To avoid straw man .. What about federal law ? Dont get yourself
in trouble shane ..

Oh NO! Of course, we have nothing more to do with legal aspects than craigslist or any forum on the net...

This is strictly personal! TB.com is nothing but a media outlet:biggrin:

Anybody that doesn't follow Federal guide lines when dealing with guns is an idiot and waiting to get busted... I hope all of our members have enough sense to protect themselves on all legal issues...

BTW, Carolina Arms:D can get 95% of all brand name guns, ammo, and other accessories. Let me know what you may want or need:cool:

All weapons are shipped to YOUR FFL dealer!

I have had questions about coming down and buying guns in person. You HAVE TO HAVE A NC PISTOL PERMIT to buy a pistol! However you CAN come down and buy long guns, you have to pass a FEDERAL background check and all is good! Oh, and we take CC's:D

thanks Shane this site is becoming better and better... with upcoming xenforo i can watch nationals live "hopefully" and be able to talk GUNS..and also figure out why my Buick is acting up...:rolleyes: lol...

Thanks for the forum Shane, I had never made a request for this forum, but with all the gun related threads it always made sense to me.

oh no! Of course, we have nothing more to do with legal aspects than craigslist or any forum on the net...

This is strictly personal! Tb.com is nothing but a media outlet:biggrin:

Anybody that doesn't follow federal guide lines when dealing with guns is an idiot and waiting to get busted... I hope all of our members have enough sense to protect themselves on all legal issues...

Btw, carolina arms:d can get 95% of all brand name guns, ammo, and other accessories. Let me know what you may want or need:cool:

All weapons are shipped to your ffl dealer!

I have had questions about coming down and buying guns in person. You have to have a nc pistol permit to buy a pistol! However you can come down and buy long guns, you have to pass a federal background check and all is good! Oh, and we take cc's:d
you know you have to idiot proof things ..

AND FLAME THROWERS :eek::biggrin:

Quit holding a match up to your ass then Ty.:eek:

you know you have to idiot proof things ..

As long as you're here it will be hard to do Paul.:biggrin:

As far as legalities go, you can sell to anyone in my state providing that they aren't a felon and haven't been put on the domostic voilence list. You can buy and sell a long gun to anyone that resides in a neighboring state. If you're dumb enough to do it without at least going to the known felon list you can check free online then you just screwed yourself. This forum may end up with some issues but I'm glad to see you thinking out of the box again Shane.:cool:

I do have a few projects that I most likely won't finish now so I may offer them up for sale to those that might like to make their own customs as well as a few finished ones that I don't use. I'll think about posting them up later.:)

I haven't been on the board in probably 2 weeks, I just found this forum!!! holy ham hock am I excited! Buicks and guns are my 2 favorite things. (coincidentally, they're the sole reasons i'm perpetually broke too o_O)

anyway, not that the title was ever in jeopardy before, but thank you Shane for making this the BEST website on the internet, hands down!!!!!!