"NEW" LED Third Brake light !!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay Everyone! The time has come for the "NEW" LED third brake light to come out. They are in production as we speak and will ship in (estimated) 3 weeks!! So right now I will be accepting Pre-orders just like I did with the taillights and will ship in the order they were received..

GREAT compliment to the LED Taillights!!

Here is some information about the LED Third Brake Light.

* This G-Body LED Third Brake light will fit "ALL" G-Body cars!!!
* This third brake light has 42 LED's on the board for a Very bright display!
* Is a complete "PLUG N PLAY" installation. Simply plugs into the existing socket!! ;)
* The LED's are Red
* Still comes with the lifetime warranty! (Same as the LED taillights)

Introductory price
$55.00 +
Shipping costs: $10.00 (per the manufacture ships via UPS)

To order simply send a total of $65.00 via Pay-Pal to sgblhb@charter.net
(All orders will ship in the order they were received!!)

We will also exccept M/O (contact me for info)..

SW.

This picture is of the actual prototype.

Attachments

• Picture_005[1].jpg
    Picture_005[1].jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 329
You knew…

… i would see this thread eventually. money sent. thks Scot for the time and R&D..... now all we need is frt parking/turn signals..... :cool:

aaron

Are the LED's individually replaceable should one of the little bulbs burn out? How does that work?

Are the LED's individually replaceable should one of the little bulbs burn out? How does that work?
Thanks for asking! It's just like the warranty for the LED taillights we carry. IF a single LED bulb ever burns out (and the board was never tampered with), IT will be completely 100% replaced with a whole new board for as long as YOU own the car!! ;)

SW.

Thanks Aaron,

You will eventually see that thread too!! ;)

SW.

now we are talkin..... ive been contemplating making my own "SPECIAL" parking lights but if you were already on the job i might wait...... any spy photos or inside info you can share......PM me:wink:

aaron

Everyone who has placed there order through pay-pal, I have received them and will be sending out UPS tracking numbers as soon as they ship.

Thanks for your orders!

SW.