New Member needs help

Yah I noticed that when i saw the picture also. I think it is I can zoom right in on my computer. But i am going to check that when I get home.

that engine is going to have cooling problems with that backwards intake!!!!!
might be better off fliping the lower intake after haveing about 1/2 inch cut off and flipped and rewelded for the doghouse to sit backward and not the intake.!!!!

With the outlet pipe not hooked up I don't see how it made any boost! Very cool hybrid though!!!!

That's pretty much all I'm looking for. i called a guy in Edmonton that supposed to be good left a message with him. I put a set of ported and polished heads with over sized valves on my viper with a roller rocker. That really woke it up 200hpand 897ft/torque. How do these engines do with that kind of set up. Will I have to get it retuned after again? The viper factory fuel injection took car of buisness when i did those mods.

My build up still utilizes the factory ecm with only the injector drivers switched. An inexpensive mod. I even have the factory small mass air flow sensor on it. There are several guys on here making nearly 600hp with the stock ecm. Im about 400 hp over the factory stock setup and tune at this point.

that engine is going to have cooling problems with that backwards intake!!!!!
might be better off fliping the lower intake after haveing about 1/2 inch cut off and flipped and rewelded for the doghouse to sit backward and not the intake.!!!!

I'll have to look at mine... but I figured it wouldn't make any difference.... the heads are swappable from left to right.... so the intake should work just fine with similar water flow rate through the motor.... at least IMHO it would.

Not sure I can add a pic of the motor if that helps. I'll try and find the bill from the mechanic shop. The car fells very under powered. I had a 2.8L out of a Fiero gt in my other one and it felt more powerful than this. Boost seems low also.

At 2900# ... it ought to go easy 11's practically stock (boost turned up) with pump gas and alky... a few mods will get you in the 10's....

IMHO.. get it running right on 13-14 psi first.... should go low to mid 13's at stock boost.....

Then let the bolt-ons begin.....

Was that weight w or w/o driver?

Sorry guys the weight was with out me in the car. I have to send the clutch and pressure plate away to get beefed up before I'm going to worry about any more power.