New Member....No Car

RemzRR

New to the scene and have been glued for the past few days.
Was in the market for a street project car and it was this or to buy another 300ZX Twin Turbo but the GN won since I got to see one in person. Excited for the documentary in Dec and planning on going to a cpl local meets.
I plan on buying an 86-87 Model preferably a GN not a Regal T since I don't like the silver trim in the next 6 months to a year. I just need to research as much as I can....Let me know if any one of you guys live in the central florida area. Nice to meet you all ...oh yeah i bought a GMP GNX X-Ray 1:18 Model my first Buick lol

Good luck with your search, not so long ago I was were you are, now I'm cruising on the Dark side :D
There are some good deals out there now so hope to see you post a pic soon.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Seek and ye shall find...............Good Luck!

Thanks for the shout Out!
I was looking for books that are relevant to the LC2/109 Engine and found that these are the only relevant books. It would be wonderful to find a dedicated book but unfortunately these are the only ones being offered with some only giving a few pages to the LC2 engine. I thought the Hi-Po Buick book listed below was a start but that book has mixed reviews. So it seems that for anyone looking for info on an engine build they will have to piece the info together from these books, forum and known engine builders. I am only pointing this out because I may buy a TN Performance 4.1 Aluminum Block On Center and then worry about a donor car afterwards.... a lil backwards I know. Are there anymore books that I missed?

How to Build Max-Performance​ Buick Engines (ISBN-13: 978-1934709870)
V-6 Performance (ISBN-13: 978-0931472138)
How to Rebuild Your Gm V6 60 Degree Engine (Motorbooks International Powerpro) (ISBN-13: 978-0879388416)
Racing Engine Builder's Handbook: How to Build Winning Drag, Circle Track, Marine and Road RacingEngines (ISBN-13: 978-1557884923) *He was on Buick Indy Team*

I do have this wonderful book tho
The Step-By-Step Guide to Engine Blueprinting ISBN-10 1-884089-26-7

The 2 books in the middle that you listed won't do anything for you. See if you can find "How to hotrod your Buick V6. It's a bit dated but the info is good for reference.;)

You can find several T types with black-out trim. The white T's with black-out trim are some of the best looking cars ever made.

The 2 books in the middle that you listed won't do anything for you. See if you can find "How to hotrod your Buick V6. It's a bit dated but the info is good for reference.;)

Have you had a chance to look at the two middle books because I do remember they mentioned in the comments section that someone found relevant info for a buick build...just saying.
Thanks btw for the new book title with a little google search I was able to find the pdf version of this book coming in at 17mb (Beefy). I wont post the link here because it may be against the rules but I was able to find it in the 1st page of results...

The book on the 60 degree engine is a Chevy which is totally different and the book on building racing engines may help but the indy engines didn't have the same matereals in it as the RWD engines, unless you want to build a Stage II engine with a dry sump. The stock blocks may look simular but it's an entirely different engine.;)

The book on the 60 degree engine is a Chevy which is totally different and the book on building racing engines may help but the indy engines didn't have the same matereals in it as the RWD engines, unless you want to build a Stage II engine with a dry sump. The stock blocks may look simular but it's an entirely different engine.;)

Your right on the 60 degree engine book, Thanks for pointing that out. The race engine guide I may pick up because of the general tricks and tips.

New to the scene and have been glued for the past few days.
Was in the market for a street project car and it was this or to buy another 300ZX Twin Turbo but the GN won since I got to see one in person. Excited for the documentary in Dec and planning on going to a cpl local meets.
I plan on buying an 86-87 Model preferably a GN not a Regal T since I don't like the silver trim in the next 6 months to a year. I just need to research as much as I can....Let me know if any one of you guys live in the central florida area. Nice to meet you all ...oh yeah i bought a GMP GNX X-Ray 1:18 Model my first Buick lol

Good choice for your first Buick Model....LOL....and welcome to this great community.....