You can type here any text you want

new motor plans need some help.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

So I'm thinking of doing a new motor and here is what I came up with. Tell me what you think i should keep or change.

109 block stock block ( I have the block)
79lbs inj
1-3 billet caps ( I have the caps)
rjc girdle
210/215 roller
stroker kit 3.625
and the other stuff off of my current motor. You can see that in my Sig. Need a bigger stick :biggrin: So how close will that get me to 10.00 flat?

everything looks great but you dont need the caps with a girdle. just sell them and use the money for the other parts.

So I'm thinking of doing a new motor and here is what I came up with. ..............

If you are just thinking about this build, you might want to see if there is a crank available?

I am sure you have seen a post in this forum about no forged cranks available from most vendors, and as far as I know the stroker forged cranks were the first to disappear. :(

With decent stock cranks hard to come by, this is NOT a good omen for our community. :eek:

Looking into getting a stage 2 trans from one of the vendors and a 9x11 converter

No I have not checked on the crank yet. Hope I can get one.

Can some of the big name Buick guys get in touch with a big name parts company to look into making us parts like that and other stuff?

Back