New Spoolfool project needs a stock IC shroud. Local pick up.


Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Apr 4, 2002
I'm reproducing the bottom section. You know. The rubber part that crumbles over time. If someone has one they want fixed, drop it by my house or shop. I'll need it for a week or so to take pictures of and show it off. Or, if you have one for sale.

Mike Barnard
Spoolfool Productions