New Stroker Motor Pictures

Kent Buckles

BBBAAD 6
Pictures of my new Stroker. Cant wait to get all of the chrome and "bling" on it and see how it runs! Hopefully it runs as good as it looks. :D

Attachments

• engine 1 003.jpg
    engine 1 003.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 840
  • engine 1 017.jpg
    engine 1 017.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 825
Engine stand from builder. I think it is a Pontiac or OLds stand modified for V 6 Motor Stats, Estimated 650 HP at Flywheel, 70 MM Throttle body/ Plenum, 65 PPH ijectors, 3625 forged crank, CP custom 3.816 bore 8.75 to 1 pistons, HD Forged rods, Race rods and Main bearings, Steel Billit main cam, Roller Cam, Billit Roller timing set Hydraulic roller lifters, JW internal flywheel, TA Performance Stainless Headers, TE 44 Turbo, PTE front mount intercooler

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Very Nice!

Just curious.....with all that engine why so small on the turbo? Is this going to be strickly street?

Engine stand from builder. I think it is a Pontiac or OLds stand modified for V 6 Motor Stats, Estimated 650 HP at Flywheel, 70 MM Throttle body/ Plenum, 65 PPH ijectors, 3625 forged crank, CP custom 3.816 bore 8.75 to 1 pistons, HD Forged rods, Race rods and Main bearings, Steel Billit main cam, Roller Cam, Billit Roller timing set Hydraulic roller lifters, JW internal flywheel, TA Performance Stainless Headers, TE 44 Turbo, PTE front mount intercooler

That TE-44 is TINY for that big of a motor!

Car is a Show Car ONLY and not a race car. Just a LITTLE play on the street if I need to get out of someones way! Builder thought the turbo was fine for my application. Fresh Rebuild on the turbo and I may upgrade later but only if I need to.

Thanks GNBRETT! I see you sold 4 Turbo Regals! Does that mean you have six more hid in the Garage? The valve covers are just 3M pinstripes laid down in the grooves. I have had them RED and BLACK too over the years. Makes changing colors easy and a "cleaner" look than paint in my opinion.

That looks super but man a 44 is too tiny for that big boy.

Thanks GNBRETT! I see you sold 4 Turbo Regals! Does that mean you have six more hid in the Garage?

I wish. I will get another sooner or later. Probably later then sooner tho. These cars are addicting. Probably worse then heroin.

Yes, Every thing left to go is chrome for the most part.

Pronto: Show car with a little street action. Definitly wont be going down the track. TE 44 should be fine. Builder has lots of motor exppierience and he thought it was fine for limited street use. It should spool quickly too. THANKS

I guess I just don't get building a motor capable of huge power and not using half the power available. From you description of what your plans for the car are, you could have saved a bunch of money and done a stock build and spent the rest on more bling.

Nah, if you overbuilt for your needs, GOOD FOR YOU. So much better than the other way around.

You'll grow into it, BTW. ;)

Pronto....Thought about the best way to go. The price difference was minimal. Builder wanted to do a SBC since that is was expertise. I wanted to keep my V6 even though I liked the idea of a 350 in there. He said stock V6 would be 4K but he could do one of these strokers for almost 5K. It was probably a lot of difference in cost but I thought a stroker is cool. My money, my motor.

Kent,

Nice motor, where did you get the long coupling reducer on the throttle body from?