You can type here any text you want

New stroker motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
Heres some pictures of my new stroker motor from WEBER RACING.

Attachments

• P1010146.jpg
    P1010146.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 680
  • P1010132.jpg
    P1010132.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 687
  • P1010136.jpg
    P1010136.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 682
  • P1010147.jpg
    P1010147.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 696
  • P1010148.jpg
    P1010148.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 686
thanks guys!!! yes bryan i am still going to bowling green in the winter :eek:

looks killer man, whats the goals for this motor?

Nice!!

Congrats!! The motor looks really good. :cool: At least I know what mine will look like once it gets here. :p Bill said it should be leaving the shop this week. Did you assemble the top end you self or did they do the entire long block?

Steve.

looks killer man, whats the goals for this motor?
mid 11's on pump gas and mid tens on alky. weber said the motor would handle clean high nine runs
Super clean
thanks

Congrats!! The motor looks really good. :cool: At least I know what mine will look like once it gets here. :p Bill said it should be leaving the shop this week. Did you assemble the top end you self or did they do the entire long block?

Steve.
yes i put on heads, intake and oil pan and valve covers

Looks great and those valve covers top it off nicely!
i love these valecovers with the angled breather adapters from champion.

by the way guys this roller camshaft is as quiet as a stock flat tappet cam

How'd you get an external balanced harmonic balancer(stock)? thought you had to get an internal balancer (BHJ)? or is it vice versa from what I'm thinking?

Looks extremely Good!!

How'd you get an external balanced harmonic balancer(stock)? thought you had to get an internal balancer (BHJ)? or is it vice versa from what I'm thinking?

Looks extremely Good!!

They came from the factory externally balanced however you can neutral balance a factory one if you want it internally balanced.

Looks extremely Good!!

weber just took my stock one and machined out the middle so i have all equal triangle holes in the balancer as for the flexplate my new one comes internally balanced it has all equal holes cut all the way around it

Looks good!! Any idea what your static compression is with your combination? Stock style graphite head gaskets?

K.

Looks good!! Any idea what your static compression is with your combination? Stock style graphite head gaskets?

K.

i want to say close to 9:1 have to run alky with 20/18 and 17 psi and yes they are victor reinz gaskets. dont plan on running more than 23psi 27/25 timing. just want a 11 sec car on low boost. have no roll bar and just wanted to build a reliable motor with the forged internals. stroker was only 400 bucks more. this car fricken flies on 17 psi with 20/18 timing. it has a noticable change in wot tone. very deep.

Back