You can type here any text you want

New suspension all the way around

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
Its time to freshen up the suspension on my 87T. I would like some constructive criticism on my selections. Just want a good solid streetcar that takes the occasional journey down the 1/4-mile in the high 11-second range. Going with the PST performance polygraphite super front-end kit. Stock A-arms, Hotchkis springs and Bilstien shocks. The rear will get the Hotchkis springs and their rear control arms (upper and lower). Also Hotchkis sway bars. Any body running this set up? Pros? Cons? I also have a set of 2" lowering spindles that I could use. Should I use a different front spring and then use the spindles? I will be running GTA wheels until I can afford something in 17". Thanks for the input.

I have the same setup (+ more). Car handles like it's on rails. No floaty/wandering.

I also have a 36MM ft. sway bar. Almost every G-body brace. SSM rear uppers and lowers. 1.5" ATR Rear swaybar (made huge difference). I also lowered the car 1-2" I also replaced all the body bushings (made the car very stiff).

FYI: Info on braces: brace

Attachments

• purses 135 (Small).jpg
    purses 135 (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 225
I think the drop spindles are Not the way to go, esp. if the hotchkis springs will lower the car. Most people prefer lowering springs. IMO. :biggrin:

PST polygraphite

I put those on my old T and they squeaked really bad. I took them off and put new stock stuff back on. Maybe I did something wrong on the install.
Just my .02

Back