New to Virginia Beach/Norfolk Area

Well, I bought the MityVac to do a proper bleeding of my brake lines tomorrow and then after that I'll be cleaning her up. Maybe next weekend I'll be going to U-Wrench and see if I can find a set of bucket seats...

Soooooooooooooo.

What's everyone been up to? I've been out floating around for the last couple weeks. Got in Tuesday at 9pm and am leaving again Monday for a few more weeks... BoooO!

Managed to finally get the LS1 MAF and GEN2 installed. Seems like everything is working. Everything seems a little more smooth (Idle, accelleration, etc.). Don't know if that's real or just in my head. In any case, I just need to get a scanmaster now so I can get a tune and then get it to the track. Seems like it's runing great though, even at only 16 lbs...

So what's everyone been up to?

---Ron

PS: Tracy, give me a call so I can get your MAF back to you.... Steve, I still gotta give you your hose, too!

Soooooooooooooo.

What's everyone been up to? I've been out floating around for the last couple weeks. Got in Tuesday at 9pm and am leaving again Monday for a few more weeks... BoooO!

Managed to finally get the LS1 MAF and GEN2 installed. Seems like everything is working. Everything seems a little more smooth (Idle, accelleration, etc.). Don't know if that's real or just in my head. In any case, I just need to get a scanmaster now so I can get a tune and then get it to the track. Seems like it's runing great though, even at only 16 lbs...

So what's everyone been up to?

---Ron

PS: Tracy, give me a call so I can get your MAF back to you.... Steve, I still gotta give you your hose, too!

I moved to Ohio, and Steve had to fix my tranny again.

Welcome back!! We are planning on another get together this spring... hopefully when the get nicer. We all have been using the Virginia Area thread, go ahead and the pics of Steve's latest build.:smile:

LOL red2001ss,we got it fixed up though and learned a lot along the way. The 1st,2nd and 3rd time!:eek:

Had a freind drive from Maryland today so I could install a tranny I built for him.

Got a few projects coming up,but not all are buick related.

LOL red2001ss,we got it fixed up though and learned a lot along the way. The 1st,2nd and 3rd time!:eek:

Had a freind drive from Maryland today so I could install a tranny I built for him.

Got a few projects coming up,but not all are buick related.

Steve, did my friend ever call you?

German

German,your boy called me today...nice guy!!! I forgot to give him the # of a shop for an estimate,have him call me if he needs it.:)