You can type here any text you want

Newly painted Eyesore

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The guy I bought my car from had the motor rebuilt back to stock form and painted it chevy orange..LOL. Since I had the motor apart for an apparent blown HG I thought id take care of that eyesore and painted it a VHT Aluminum Silver.
100_0351.jpg

100_0350.jpg

Orange?:rolleyes: Whats with that....

No clue, all I know is that I was getting tired of looking at it. Should look pretty good silver once everything is put back together.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BRAIDED OIL RETURN LINE?!!!

I'd like to get me one of those. Mark H. has been killing himself trying to make one.

Jim

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BRAIDED OIL RETURN LINE?!!!

I'd like to get me one of those. Mark H. has been killing himself trying to make one.

Jim

Gbodyparts is where I got mine. Was super easy to install. I put it on long before the motor was out. What I found that works best was to take out the block fitting and screw the new line into the block first. Then with the turbo off the header loosely attach the other end to the turbo housing and mount the turbo back on the header. Brian sends the line with a new gasket as well. HTH

Gbodyparts is where I got mine. Was super easy to install. I put it on long before the motor was out. What I found that works best was to take out the block fitting and screw the new line into the block first. Then with the turbo off the header loosely attach the other end to the turbo housing and mount the turbo back on the header. Brian sends the line with a new gasket as well. HTH

Thanks for that. I ordered one from Brian last night. The engine is out of the car so it should be an easy installation.

Jim

Back