nitrous plate for gn

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
im considering making my own nitrous plate using an stock plenum and chopping off the rest of the doghouse, has anyone done this? using a plenum spacer? how many and what location should i install the spray bars?

just sprat it a few inches b/f the tb......:)

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
im considering making my own nitrous plate using an stock plenum and chopping off the rest of the doghouse, has anyone done this? using a plenum spacer? how many and what location should i install the spray bars?

just sprat it a few inches b/f the tb......:)

thats the second smartest thign ive heard, the first was "you only need 2 mains caps, you want the crank to have flex in it"

lol

i have had every set up you can think of on my car -----i like this one the best---it hits hard and my inlet air is cool ive never popped anything ------i guess you have? if u can tune u have no problems........(n2o never hurt anything------its the tune that hurts---go learn how 2 tune and have some fun:) )

Listen to Ryan seeing as hes one of the few TR guys messing with n2o and has been for a while from my understanding.

soon as i have the time i will gladly share my fast program---i gotta figure away to get it up here though----i also have my old chips and twheel programs from back in the day---i record it all......get back to this asap