You can type here any text you want

No Coolant flow

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboMike

whatever
More off-center stage II problems. Got the champ heads installed and notice the coolant temps kept rising and rising. Shut it down, pulled the stat, tried again.. same thing. Unhooked the top rad hose and started it..NOTHING. No coolant flow. Pulled the water pump it looks ok. Any ideas? Do the stageII's air lock easy? New champ heads with FP 1026 gaskets.

Did you check the impeller to see if it's slipping on the W/P shaft?If you are not running stock accy set-up, make sure your spinning the pump the correct way.Still thinkin on this one.

I have a friend who runs GN1's on a 109 block and a couple of times after the motor was apart his airlocked like yours, so I think it's the heads more than the block. I think they were able to bleed it at the heater hoses to get things flowing but I'm not positive. Good luck with it.

put everything back together. PUMPED the coolant in..PROBLEM SOLVED! The first TR i've ever had air lock. It sucks i pulled the intake and water pump and didn't have to. How agravating...i couldn't even imagine how much time i have in this car.

Back