You can type here any text you want

No longer a TTA owner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RobR

formerly TTA 1387
I sold the car on Saturday. Its been fun and great meeting other owners. These are great cars to play with too :)

I'll be selling all the stuff I've accumulated over the years along with the stock parts that were taken off. Just have to make a list and figure out what I want for them.

So, I'm going under a rock for awhile. I'll poke my head out when I can.

Take care,

:) Its the first day of the rest of your life....Find a reason to be happy about it, even without a TTA :)

Best Regards :)

Thanks. I plan to stick around ;)

Just heading in a different direction with kids growing up. Time for a car that has a back seat that's usuable. But still fun :D

This is the car that went to New England, right? I should see it some time this spring/summer.... I'll say hi to it for you and tell it Dad misses it....

Originally posted by mark b
This is the car that went to New England, right? I should see it some time this spring/summer.... I'll say hi to it for you and tell it Dad misses it....
Yep, its in Rhode Island now.

:D

Sorry to hear that its gone..... Did you get video of it? That is the best way to remember a car IMO. E-mail me with what you have left.

Thanks,
Bo

I'll be making a list of everything I have. I'll email or post it when its done.

Thanks

Damn, you suck! lol

That was a sharp car you had there, was nice seeing it at the Thirdgen Nats.

I'm interested to see what parts you're going to have for sale.

Thanks, Tony.

I think I'm probably going the eBay route with the parts. I'd rather not be swamped with emails. I'm way too busy with work right now.

I'll probably put up a list of what I have on my website, then list them on eBay.

Hopefully that will be fair to everyone.

Thanks Jason.

Also, my screen name has been changed since I don't have the car anymore. So if it looks funny, its just me :)

Back