No Moose Preserve Meet

good to meet you . it was good to see the buicks out there. it looked like a few more showed up later on. I was across the street.

"Turbo Tom" (AVANGING6) deserves an "ATTABOY" for his solo effort to get us parking spaces at Kirby's (I think Russ & Bill were working the back channel as well). I just wonder how long everyone can keep reaping the benefits supplied by 1 or 2 guys every year (without any help) and expect to keep having a place to show up every year. We are fortunate that this worked out .
Cladestine Grand Marshal of the Unknown Stealth Motown Turbo V6 Buick Club

Event was held across the street in the Kirby's Coney and Staples parking lot. Lots of nice looking cars; numerous stock and custom GNs, two GNx's, two Ts and one TTA. It was great to see such fine looking LC2 powered cars!

Many "KUDO's " to "Turbo Tom" for getting things rolling at Kirbys Coney on Wednesday. He did a FANTASTIC job of getting there early and roping off the lot for us. We had a GREAT time and met a whole lot of KOOL people. Hope we can do this again next year. Thanks again Tom. See you all out on WOODWARD. Russ and Bill