NON computer controlled distributor for a 1986 3.8 N/A motor??

I have one on EBay, has been there a few days. Not much interest in it, but the auction has started. My last one went for $25 without the coil I think. If you want it I will try to cancel the auction, or you can bid. Item number 7970298409, user duck_truck84

Squid

Sent you an e-mail. I would like to get a hold of it, if at all possible.

How much you want outright with coil, module etc, ?

I read somewhere that you can use a distributer out of a chevy striaght 6 -250 cid motor common on trucks and in chevy vans for your application. let me know if you need some headers or true dual exhaust for it- i have a set.

What's the difference between a computer and a non computer controlled HEI? I just pulled a dist out of an 85 Regal at the junkyard to use as a get it running ignition with my 4.1's carbed manifold and now it won't work?

Thanks,

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
What's the difference between a computer and a non computer controlled HEI? I just pulled a dist out of an 85 Regal at the junkyard to use as a get it running ignition with my 4.1's carbed manifold and now it won't work?

Thanks,

Non Computer controlled means it has a vac canister, and centr weights and springs in it.

I beleive, there is an even and odd fire dissy. The early being an earlier version, and they'll both drop in.