You can type here any text you want

NOS, stock, and used parts for sale with multiple posts of pics...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

under8d

professional instigator
First, let me say that I was pretty much forced into selling my 1987 T for bottom dollar this last Saturday and I'm still not (if I'll ever be) over it :mad: But, I had a family crisis arise and my kids were and are more important than any car I own (or have owned) AND I was able to manage through it (however with tears on both mine and my fiance's faces...)

Next, although local pickup can be arranged, if you are one of the backstabbing, dramafied local turbo 6 owners here in Spokane, Washington, all prices will have another "0" attached and as soon as "cash only" payment is transferred, I will let the dogs out ;)

Last,all prices are shipped to the continental 48 and are OBreasonableO. I'm an honest guy and although I haven't sold anything on here (yet,) I can provide positive feedback from other sites and people, if need be. I like cash, postal money orders, and have paypal (but don't like the fees.) :biggrin: With all that said, let's get to the parts!!!

PICT0014.jpg

NOS "T" fender emblems $95 shipped

PICT0005.jpg

NOS 3.8 SFI TURBO trunk emblem $80 shipped

PICT0029.jpg

NOS GM window to door strips (beltline?) The part that goes between the door and the window $250 shipped

PICT0009.jpg

NOS door pull strap covers, I only can find 3 for some reason $65 shipped

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

NOS GM roof rail weatherstrip $400 shipped

PICT0008.jpg

NEW Cam Sensor Tool $20 shipped

PICT0018.jpg

New window noise elimination kit with "how to" booklet $60 shipped

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

Applied Technologies dual intake with MINT fiberglass lowers, RARE $200 shipped

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Stock grey, cloth backseat out of a turbo regal, no rips or tears, not sure how to ship but I'll sure try $100+ shipping (shipping on this might have to be checked, but sometimes I get a good rate... Ask Bruce at PTS lol)

PICT0015.jpg

Stock injectors, no idea on flow or mileage but appear to be in ok condition... Make offer

The rest of these pics are odds and ends that if they don't sell, will be tossed into my circular receptacle. Make an offer worth my time to drive my big block to the post office and ship.

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

Driver front only, has a bulge but can be massaged back

If you want more than one thing, I can discount for a bulk purchase. If you want to pick up, I can discount to not ship. If you want to trade, I can almost guarantee you don't have what I need to finish my other cars, lol

I'll check in probably daily, but if you're chomping at the bit to buy one of my items (or more) you can email me at bamzfam@msn dot com Once an item is sold, I'll delete that portion. Not sure how ya'll do it on this site, but no "dibs" unless payment is sent. Depending on agreed sale price, I may tack on a paypal fee. Sorry for the long a$$ rant, multiple posts, and stipulations, but I did get a little hosed on my car sale and it's still causing me to sit a little crooked :eek:

Thanks

~Bill

I will take the cam sensor setting tool. I lend mine out more than i keep it here.

What is your paypal info?

BW

take $175 for the atr air dams and whatnot ?

I have the cash ready to mail or paypal on the spot thanks !

I definalty want them

Well, I cannot edit my post past 60 minutes from posting, so the items sold list is:

Cam sensor tool

Applied Technologies dual intake

Exhaust hanger

I'd also like to add that I NEVER expected this kind of response and it saddens me terribly to be (although temporarily) out of the turbo 6 community :(

Thanks for all the responses and I'll contact an administrator to delete the items sold, so nobody's hopes get dashed across the pavement...

Thanks again to all!!! :biggrin:

window anti-rattle....

i'll take the window anti-rattle kit and will paypal you....let me know your paypal address. thanks... oh, fwiw.......i know how it feels to have to sell your car due to family matters, etc.....i can almost guarantee you that before you know it, your current situation will have passed and you'll have yourself another, better car.....good luck!! Chris-Ohio

All pm's and emails have been returned.

Chris~ Thanks :) I know in my heart that I had to do what was done, it just doesn't make it any easier. I had a fun 8 years with my T and met some very cool people (met some true mental cases too, but that's another story LOL) I WILL have another boosted car (gosh that sounds bad haha) and have learned enough to be self sufficient with these LC2's. This is one of those few cases where the bad apples really didn't spoil the barrel ;)

Thanks to all for their interest!

Bill, after thinking it over, I have decided to move a maf pipe lower on my priority list, and thus will pass... please let getchasome or whoever else is interested grab this perfectly good deal.... and thank you for your consideration :) Looking forward to your return to the turbo buick world.... and here's a bump for a good guy with some good deals! :cool:

Whats the price shipped for the MAF pipe?

Are both sides about in the same condition?

Thanks,
Bob

All pm's and emails have been returned...

List of pending sales are:

MAF pipe
and
window noise elimination kits

List of sold items are:

cam tool
atr dual intake
and
exhaust hanger

This community ROCKS!!! I may keep trolling and hope to be in another Buford soon!!! :biggrin:

PM's and emails responded to... :cool:

I'd like to post that I have had some "oops" on my part that all have been fixed. I'm NOT going to double sell any items and my fiance is trying to help me with the sale of these parts. We had a minor gap in communication yesterday. My sincerest apologies to anyone that I have been in contact with that thought they were going to get a deal and didn't!!! To both these people, if you'd like any of my other parts, I'll be more than happy to give you a price break because of our (mine and my fiance's) error. I'll be at a funeral most of today but will respond this eve to any replies. Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks

~Bill

Back